Gadsden

The shirt they're wearing now is actually the same thing they've been wearing... it was the underpinning previously.. (and the color is terracotta) -- the colors they chose this year were intended to be earthy and natural dyes.. I'd like to see the show without the overshirt. I'm sure the boys are happy though.. one less layer = yay!

HAHA

I should have known terra-cotta! It's the color of my apartment building! Yeah, their CG and BD's CG, amazing performers this year. This is quite the season for Drum Corps all around!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean burnt orange?? sorry longhorn fan... sorry again football season hasn't started yet... its still dci... i must calm down

No, a dirty orange! LOL

GO PATS!!! yes...I'm a Pats fan!

The shirt they're wearing now is actually the same thing they've been wearing... it was the underpinning previously.. (and the color is terracotta) -- the colors they chose this year were intended to be earthy and natural dyes.. I'd like to see the show without the overshirt. I'm sure the boys are happy though.. one less layer = yay!

They took them out the middle of last week. Really cleans up a lot and you get a lot more color from them. (and I'm sure it's cooler.)

SCV's lead over Crown would make me happy but also nervous.... knowing that it may not last too long.

Scores are up on DCI site

1 The Cavaliers 92.400

2 Santa Clara Vanguard 91.700

3 Carolina Crown 91.150

4 Blue Stars 86.200

5 Blue Knights 83.800

6 Troopers 80.350

7 Colts 80.200

8 Spirit 78.100

9 Madison Scouts 78.000

10 Pacific Crest 74.550

11 Jersey Surf

sorry, had to

Scores are up on DCI site

sorry, had to

NOT COOL!

:P

I don't know why people actually fall for that stuff! Or how they can, if they are refreshing as much as I am, it's not possible to be fooled!

I'll be shocked if they don't beat Crown. Like people have said, Crown is just too dirty right now. Who knows what will happen in a week or two though...

GO CROWN!!!!!!

Maybe you're right, but as an SCV fan I'm just skiddish. Since '06 I've been getting excited only to have Crown or Bloo come and ruin my life (exception 2007, but let's be honest, that was kinda sketchy).

theyre up now