The NightBeat!

New Venue for the show after how many years at Memorial Stadium? Here is to a good show tonight!

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Holy Name Cadets - Allentown, PA

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

I wish I could update stuff from the show tonight, but I killed my blackberry last week. Just have to see if someone else is giving updates.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going. I can Tweet updates, but I'm not really sure if updates are that necessary unless they are in full detail.

with this kindf beng a homecoming show for them, I would love to see crown pull it out and win this one. going on last and 2 after holyname should help with that but holyname did go on 2 after crown last night and crown managed to pass them. hope phantom puts on another good show tonight. should be very interesting to see the scoring battle between holyname and crown and phantom and blue stars. and crown and cadets better not tie for percussion again tonight. could not believe that last night. but goodluck tto all. can't wait to check the scores and read the updates

From Blue Stars forum:

7:10 Pioneer

7:27 Jersey Surf

7:44 Crossmen

8:01 Colts

8:18 Madison Scouts

8:35 intermission

9:00 Blue Stars

9:17 Holy Name Cadets

9:34 Phantom Regiment

9:51 Carolina Crown

Per my son, Blue Stars are hoping to have more people back in the show tonight after suffering through the flu the last several days.

Edited by kansasDC

T - 3 hours! WooHoo - Go Carolina Crown!!! I know I'm a honk, pls don't flame me......

T - 3 hours! WooHoo - Go Carolina Crown!!! I know I'm a honk, pls don't flame me......

flame.jpg

flame.jpg

Ha-Ha-Ha LOL, I love it. Okay, flame away - I'm still a Crown honk. On a side note - I like the Blue Stars show this year, it has great music, great imagery, CG work, CG uniforms, etc.