Can the Blue Devils break 99.15?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, honestly, I read in another thread that one of the things voted on was that the scores were now out of 105. It didn't sound real, and I cannot find that post anymore, but no one's actually told me that's it's not true yet. Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

I think you are making this up... lol.

Doubt it...I still don't think BD will win. It seems like they are stagnating just a little bit (look at the Bluecoats/BD spread in the 2 shows since Atlanta...it went from 5.45 to 5.25 to 4.7) and I believe that while they perform incredibly well, their show is just not a championship show. I agree with those who think Cadets or Crown will catch them, maybe Vanguard or Cavies but more likely Cadets or Crown.

I personally don't think BD should win - purely my opinion though! This is a great show, but HNC and CC will be better by finals and both will deserve to overtake them (again IMHO).

I predict that the final top 7 SHOULD read

1. HNC

2. CC

3. BD

4. SCV

5. Cavies

6. PR

7. Bloo

Yes - looks unrealistic to some, but I like the look of it and that's what matters!!

I personally don't think BD should win - purely my opinion though! This is a great show, but HNC and CC will be better by finals and both will deserve to overtake them (again IMHO).

I predict that the final top 7 SHOULD read

1. HNC

2. CC

3. BD

4. SCV

5. Cavies

6. PR

7. Bloo

Yes - looks unrealistic to some, but I like the look of it and that's what matters!!

:tongue:

No, they're peaking out at 97.

:tongue:

How is that off topic? I doubt BD will beat 99.15 if they lose. If I had to guess who will pass BD (since I think they will be passed) I would say Crown, but who knows.

Edited by drumcorpsfan4567

How is that off topic? I doubt BD will beat 99.15 if they lose. If I had to guess who will pass BD (since I think they will be passed) I would say Crown, but who knows.

Here is the thread title: Can the Blue Devils break 99.15?

How are his comments relevant?