Allentown

Please tell your son "Thank you" for his critiqueing (sp) it's nice to have someone there! :thumbup:

He is sooooo happy to be there. All these kids looked up to drum corp from the get go and then when they march they rarely get to see any shows. He's lovin it.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhapsody in Blue?

Holy Gershwin, Batman! :thumbup: Give that man a stuffed animal! :drool::mad:

He is sooooo happy to be there. All these kids looked up to drum corp from the get go and then when they march they rarely get to see any shows. He's lovin it.

Yea, the only "downside" I can find with them participating, mine ages out this year, next season he can sit back and enjoy watching!

Guard soloist just did contortion work 15 ft in the air... WOW.

1 minute ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Academy has some cooking tempos. These guys are moving, and handling it very well.

2 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Great demand visually (body work) on performers during ballad. Impressive.

5 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Great stylistic offerings out of Academy's brassline. Attention to detail subperb.

7 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: http://twitpic.com/cbh3x - Joy - Academy 09/Crown 05. Sweetness.

7 minutes ago from TwitPic

Yea, the only "downside" I can find with them participating, mine ages out this year, next season he can sit back and enjoy watching!

Mine ages out as well so I'm going on a Mediterranean cruise in 2010 with the money I will NOT be paying tuition with next summer!

Mine ages out as well so I'm going on a Mediterranean cruise in 2010 with the money I will NOT be paying tuition with next summer!

I need to have a kid.

I need to have a kid.

ooooohhhh no. i will enjoy my drum corps vicariously through other peoples', thank you, no need to procreate.

but practicing it is ok!!!!!