Allentown

Well, I'm 2 blocks away from the stadium now. It's humid out... you can tell it's on it's way, but the sun is trying to stay out.

I'm hoping that it comes in sooner rather then later... but I'm not too sure by this- http://www.wfmz.com/wx/

your dad better have those tents waterproofed!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think delaying the show would probably be the best course. One hour looks like it will be fine from the radar. They could even stretch it to an 8:30 start if they had to...

The A-Town turf drains very well. I would hope they don't call it. There would be lots of disappointed people, considering 4 of the top 6 will be on tonight.

This will be an awesome weekend show. i see the top three being

1 ... BD

2 ... Cadets (would love to see their show slide ahead of cavies, i find it more entertaining and difficult)

3 ... Cavies

plus i heard that because crowns housing site is so close to the stadium that they cant rehearse tonight for fear that they might be heard from the stadium and that they will have the opportunity to attend the show tonight. that would be sweet

your dad better have those tents waterproofed!

All I know is that those bad boys went up last night and he was there by 11 today.

Glassmen were stretching by the corps entrance gate when I drove by...

Only bad part is that there is no parking in the "Cinder bowl". It's fenced off since they are adding onto the HS up the street and parking their equipment there so there won't be bus parking there this summer.

All I know is that those bad boys went up last night and he was there by 11 today.

Glassmen were stretching by the corps entrance gate when I drove by...

Yeah man, Glassmen got the show site? Even with the "top 3" there....thats pretty cool. Word on the street is that they were staying in a hotel last night too....?....wierd...did they have a housing site back out?. I wish I was there. God I love Allentown.

~Michael

Crown and Cadets aren't on the same night? I thought they were joined at the hip?

. Word on the street is that they were staying in a hotel last night too....?

it is true

rain til probably 7...worst of it should be thru atown by 6, but looks like more after til maybe 830

Just got a text .. it is indeed raining. Rehearsal cut short .. keep your fingers crossed folks!!