Allentown

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, latest from my son was a wish list with a new concert Tuba at the top...was MORTIFIED when we actually started pricing them...told him it would be either a car OR a tuba NOT BOTH ROFL!

Hey, that's what happened to me! I chose the instrument. haha

You say that now...until you are up at 2am feeding and experience the joy of changing the huggies. Hopefully in 13 years I will be a corps parent though. :)

Well I have a nephew and a niece and I used to babysit them, so I've experienced that a few times. Not the greatest thing to do at 2am.

I see Jeff Harper on the field judging brass. He has to be eating this up. Company front!

2 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Guys, this show is awesome.

Guys, this show is awesome. Trumpets + rifle dancing during drum break, the WSS westernized, and "Somewhere" + heartbeats.

4 minutes ago from txt

:thumbup::drool::mad::lol:

Great release from the arced up brass. That was sick. Great use of synths + brass in 3rd movement.

half a minute ago from txt CrownSopJordan: Saber soloist tossed while on someones shoulders. I don't know much about guard, but it rocked.

2 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: http://twitpic.com/cbmfx - New unis are way effective.

4 minutes ago from TwitPic CrownSopJordan: Sweet small ensemble groups building together for that opening hit. They're loud.

7 minutes ago from txt CrownSopJordan: http://twitpic.com/cblrx - Gmen up next.

8 minutes ago from TwitPic CrownSopJordan: http://twitpic.com/cbl9e - Lots of goosebumps in that one.

11 minutes ago from TwitPic

ooooohhhh no. i will enjoy my drum corps vicariously through other peoples', thank you, no need to procreate.

but practicing it is ok!!!!!

I'll go ahead and be the juvenile and note that was post #69 of the thread... :thumbup:

Yeah, latest from my son was a wish list with a new concert Tuba at the top...was MORTIFIED when we actually started pricing them...told him it would be either a car OR a tuba NOT BOTH ROFL!

Mine wants his uniform (this is the last year for them) AND his trumpet which he has become soooo attached to this summer. Uhhhh, he has three others. And isn't a music major.

I'll go ahead and be the juvenile and note that was post #69 of the thread... :thumbup:

Right I meant that.

(yessssssss!!!!)