Allentown - Day 2

SCV was my first favorite drum corps when I started the activity. I love the show this year and want them to finish VERY WELL! I do however think Crown has progressed their show at a better rate than SCV .... I was hoping Vanguard would have done more to the show by now, but this has been a predictable pace based on Feidler's history with The Cav's. I wish both corps the best tonight but I want to see Crown keep pushing for a ring.

<3 U Vanguard .... Get it Crown!

I understand that. I like what Crown has done so far, but I like SCV much more this year. I didn't think my rooting for SCV would offend anyone though. :thumbup:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter - ArenaMJ Crossmen just performed... No one knows what just happened... NEXT #DCI

Twitter - silllymander Loved concept of Crossmen... Just wasn't there. #dci

Twitter - silentbobwcu @crossmen good job bones! Keep cleaning and the show will rock #dci #drumcorps

Twitter - jefarmstrong Crossmen just performed. New ending, nice. #dci

Spirit on the field now......

Edited by Crown Swagger Dad

I understand that. I like what Crown has done so far, but I like SCV much more this year. I didn't think my rooting for SCV would offend anyone though. :thumbup:

(not directed at the person you're replying to)

you could say the nicest things in the world to some people and they'll lambast you with crap. heck, you could tell someone that a certain corps has closed practice during Finals week and that they really don't want anyone to come bother them...and the next thing you know it's a #####fest. not that i know anything about that :thumbup:

Edited by chaos001

No way dude. I was just piggybacking your opinion with my own. My secret deep dark inner voice is saying ... cmon SCV!!!! But, as good as they are, I think they've missed some design opportunities throughout the course of the summer. The other thing that worries me is ... will they bring it like the old SCV come finals. This show is risky in that it will either be pretty and good ... OR friggin blow everyone away. I prefer the latter ... and that's all based on performing like Gods. Crown seems to have that fire in their corner and I'm diggin it.

Edited by supersop

No way dude. I was just piggybacking your opinion with my own. My secret deep dark inner voice is saying ... cmon SCV!!!! But, as good as they are, I think they've missed some design opportunities throughout the course of the summer. The other thing that worries me is ... will they bring it like the old SCV come finals. This show is risky in that it will either be pretty and good ... OR friggin blow everyone away. I prefer the latter ... and that's all based on performing like Gods. Crown seems to have that fire in their corner and I'm diggin it.

I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about what I posted a few lines up. No worries man.

Why do I have to be a SCV fan and a Crown fan? Whhhyyyy??

Tonight is torture. haha, I hope they tie. :thumbup:

Is anyone going to be putting up tweets like Jordan did yesterday? Cause that was awesome.

Why do I have to be a SCV fan and a Crown fan? Whhhyyyy??

Tonight is torture. haha, I hope they tie. :thumbup:

Is anyone going to be putting up tweets like Jordan did yesterday? Cause that was awesome.