Allentown - Day 2

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can only hope that there's some learning to be done from the experience.... I had some feedback from a friend who hosted them earlier in the season.... there were some expectations that couldn't be accomodated and they (PR Sr. Staff) were a little on the p'od side because they are a world class champion corps and didn't get the red carpet the way they felt they should.... I love PR and have for 25 years... would love them no matter where they placed, I just can't get over the fact that there would be, from such a professional organization, a requirement simply based on where they placed last year.... I've witnessed other world class corps that really make the best of winning a championship..... they go out the next year and open up their arms to others and share themselves for the better of the entire marching activity.... and they've been crowned champions a lot more than twice..... hope there is a new beginning for PR next season and a fresh start.....

Not sure what you mean by championship corps going out the next year, opening their arms to others, sharing themselves. Please explain! You're making PR sound unprofessional. This is not something I have witnessed from them this year, nor in the previous five years I've followed them. They certainly conducted themselves with class in our city early this season.

I say again....7th. No higher...no lower. Regiment finishes in 7th.

That's cool man, I hear u, but fact is if they are it's cause DCI is saving face from seeing the prior year champ dropping even farther.... Flat out whether the score ends up saying it, Boston and probably BStars are better than them this year... I say Phantom in 8th or 9th, no higher no lower!!!

Wes P

he might quit on his own, but i would be surprised if he did. getting a new drill designer is more likely than his leaving.

I hope that no matter what happens after this season, the organization doesn't carry it into the public.

Last year's Adam Sage announcement right after finals comes to mind.....

i highly doubt Darth Farrell will be let go as program coordinator. considering his brother is President of the BOD, Dan's also the secretary and gives quite a bit of $$$ to the organization to keep it afloat.

he might quit on his own, but i would be surprised if he did. getting a new drill designer is more likely than his leaving.

I think Dan should resign after this season. They had Adam Sage in colorguard last season as well and did not get hin signed. Failure.

Dan has done great things...amazing things for PR. Without him and his brother...where would the corps be? But, it is also important to recognize when your time is done. And for Dan...as PC, we may be quickly approaching this time. Drill designer got lucky last year...but is clearly not of Finalist quality. And letting Sage go....shame.

Yeah, those are all PC decisions...at least for most corps. So, how does this season not lie at Dan's door?

Twitter - silllymander #dci scores from Allentown: 78.05 Jersey Surf / 79.95 Spirit / 80.2 Crossmen / 81.1 Madison Scouts / 83.75 Colts / 87.15 Blue Knights

silllymander 89.0 Blue Stars / 89.25 Boston Crusaders / 89.55 Phantom Regiment / 93.8 Santa Clara Vanguard / 95.25 Carolina Crown #dci scores

Edited by Crown Swagger Dad

Twitter - silllymander #dci scores from Allentown: 78.05 Jersey Surf / 79.95 Spirit / 80.2 Crossmen / 81.1 Madison Scouts / 83.75 Colts / 87.15 Blue Knights

silllymander 89.0 Blue Stars / 89.25 Boston Crusaders / 89.55 Phantom Regiment / 93.8 Santa Clara Vanguard / 95.25 Carolina Crown #dci scores

Go Crown!!! :thumbup: