4 Capital Regiment 84.400

5 Velvet Knights 79.300

6 Legends 78.300

7 7th Regiment 76.050

8 Dutch Boy 73.750

9 Music City 72.600

10 Les Stentors 62.050

11 Spirit of Newark/New Jersey 61.450

Great Job Citations and all the other Corps (Kevin had me worried there with his prediction). On to Quarters! I'm leaving for Indy on Thursday, driving through the night to see Semi's with my wife.

Keep it up Citations, you're in the running for a Top 3 finish!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Citations and all the other Corps (Kevin had me worried there with his prediction). On to Quarters! I'm leaving for Indy on Thursday, driving through the night to see Semi's with my wife.

Yeah, I'm leaving Wednesday at midnight (after sleeping all afternoon after work) from MA for Indy. Hopefully, I'll be conscious enough to make some of Cit's rehearsal Thursday! Can't wait!!! :lol:

From last show, pretty consistant improvement:

BDB +.65

Citations +.6

Raiders +.5

Nice jump for Cap Reg +2.8

Should be a great show in Indi. Can't wait to see all these corps live next Friday!

Keep it up BDB, our hearts are with you!

Keep safe on your drive Thursday night...Congrats to Citations and all the corps and Go BDB :lol:

This is why open class judging is a complete joke again. Music city loses almost 7 points in 4 days, dutch boy jumps 6 points in 4 days legends gettin a ton of love from the music judges yet the sho0w is a complete mess musically. The only thing I agree with from these past shows is the fact that BDB wins and cp reg is right behind them. Great job to citations really reppin the east very well in this class. But can someone explain the lack of judging consistency in open class. I mean get us 1 solid judge and maybe just maybe have them look at the previous shows scores for a ballpark of what the intent is. I know this is unacceptable by dci standards but you can look back in open class this year and see 7-10 point jumps in scores in a matter of 2 days and that is just ridiculous. just my 2 cents. DCI GET A REAL JUDGING SYSTEM.

From last show, pretty consistant improvement:

BDB +.65

Citations +.6

Raiders +.5

Should be a great show in Indi. Can't wait to see all these corps live next Friday!

Keep it up BDB, our hearts are with you!

Citations are in striking range. They could make things very, very interesting. Could they reel in BD in 6 days? Again, in OC, 2-point gains between contests are commonplace. We've seen bigger jumps than that.

It has been a week since we have seen BDB and SCVC on the field at the same time. Presumably, SCVC are within range as well.

Tuesday could prove to be very interesting. Indeed, OC finals could turn out to be very exciting. I'm glad I bought my seats in advance!

VisGuyMello: Completely agree with you! Cap Reg went down 3 points... Music City went down 2 points... Why???

Everyone else seemed to stay where they are or move up. This will definitely hurt those corps going into Finals.

Ridiculous.

Capital Regiment:

July 31: 87.2

August 2: 84.4

Difference: -2.8

How is this a "nice jump"? Seems pretty terrible to me!

This is the same problem all of the drumline we had at WGI all season went through. The indianapolis regional had a group move up almost 15 points between prelims and finals, what score is real????how do you structure rehearsals when you do not know what to focus on. Are we a box 4 in this or a box 3 should we refine techniques or go back to basics.

This is the same problem all of the drumline we had at WGI all season went through. The indianapolis regional had a group move up almost 15 points between prelims and finals, what score is real????how do you structure rehearsals when you do not know what to focus on. Are we a box 4 in this or a box 3 should we refine techniques or go back to basics.

What group was that? Is there a website that has that info on it? WGI's website is a bit off as of late.