Fun Stuff to do in Rochester?

is the loop still all ripped up?

yep...brutal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rather than the one shown - I highly recommend 2 white hots with EVERYTHING on them... the hot sauce goes through the mac salad and home fries and permeates all... pre dinner recommendation - at least a six pack...

Taters,

I live in Rochester and the #1 thing I would recommend to a friend to do over labor day weekend would be to PARTY with the Renegades. Can't wait to see, and golf with, all my Renegade pals!!

Drum corps,Beer,Me NOw!

What more could you want during championships?

yep...brutal

ok, he said not so bad, you say brutal...which is it?

ok, he said not so bad, you say brutal...which is it?

Two lanes in either direction, from 531 to the Inner Loop. They're mostly doing work on the eastbound side, so all four lanes of traffic are on the (eventual) westbound side for most of that stretch.

Taters,

I live in Rochester and the #1 thing I would recommend to a friend to do over labor day weekend would be to PARTY with the Renegades. Can't wait to see, and golf with, all my Renegade pals!!

Well then we shall no let you down..Now I come from the old school of partying handed to down to me from old hard core Blue Devils and the Bridgeman! :-)

Two lanes in either direction, from 531 to the Inner Loop. They're mostly doing work on the eastbound side, so all four lanes of traffic are on the (eventual) westbound side for most of that stretch.

gotcha. so plan extra drive time since i dont stay downtown and dont know the streets

There's also the One City Laser Show and Fireworks down near the High Falls. It's within walking distance from the hotels. Usually starts at 10:00pm. And this year it's a new show so we no longer have to argue about the floWEr city and the floUr city. That gets brutal. :thumbup:

http://www.cityofrochester.org/article.aspx?id=8589939653