August Rank 'em

Your question is at the crux of GE judging.

You can't jude the attempt, only what is actually being accomplished by the performers.

not just GE. any caption

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed what " I " think could happen. I do not think the Buc's will be beat. That does NOT mean I agree. Just that I think they will win "Open". I am Hoping Renegades move up some. Do Not think Bush (not one of my favorite groups) will miss Finals. BUT, am Hoping that the Kilties make it this year.

OPEN

1 - Bucs

2 - MBI

3 - Hurcs

4 - Cabs

5 - Renegades

6 - Empire

7 - CorpsVets

8 - Brigs

9 - Bush

10- Kilties

Alliance

MCL

Cru

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here again. I am letting what "I" may want in with things. The Grens have aleady beat allmost but, Govies and Vig., in head to head meetings. Being 1/2 Canandian I chose to go with them. The top 3 most likely could go in any number of ways. Now that fourth spot is the hard one to figure out. So between Sun Devs, Wht. Sabs, C.Gold, Lake. any one of them could slip into that spot.

Class A

1 - Grenies

2 - Fusion

3 - Govenairs

4 - Sun Devils

5 - White Sabers

6 - Carolina Gold

7 - Lakeshoremen

8 - Vigilantes

9 - Sunrisers

10- Shenandoah Sound

11- Excelsior

Edited by OldStyleCorps

Open Class

Bucs

MBI

Hurcs

Cabs

Renegades

Empire

CV

MCL

Alliance

Brigs

-----------------

Kilties

Bush

Cru

Class A

Grennies

Sun Devils

Fusion Core

Govies

-----------------

Gold

Vigilantes

White Sabers

Sunrisers

Excelsior

Lakeshoremen

Shenandoah Sound

6 corps in the top ten from outside the North East will never happen.No way are we letting you have control of the voting block

My predictions will be much closer to reality

Bucs

MBI

Hurcs

Cabs

Empire

Corpsvets

Brig

Renegades

Bushwackers

Alliance by the skin of their teeth with Crusaders less than a point behind them.

---------

Crusaders, sorry not your year

MCL, keep trying

Kilties, Give up or do standstills

6 corps in the top ten from outside the North East will never happen.No way are we letting you have control of the voting block

Bucs

MBI

Hurcs

Cabs

Empire

Corpsvets

Brig

Renegades

Bushwackers

Alliance by the skin of their teeth with Crusaders less than a point behind them.

---------

MCL, keep trying

What's this "we" stuff JackRabbit, or should I say #######? The 10 BEST corps are the ones that should be in finals....PERIOD!!!!!

Would you mind letting all of us know who the "we" are that you are a part of?

I am someone who has the balls to sign his name!

Jerry Ware

Reading Buccaneers

Why do you need to say a remark about Kilties?

Bucs

MBI

Hurcs

Cabs

Empire

Corpsvets

Brig

Renegades

Bushwackers

---------

MCL, keep trying

But if you perform an entertaining, albeit easy show - perfectly - how do you judge that? Just asking, for Pete's sake. No one in mind.

I'd say that depends on name recognition and conspiracy theories (I kid!), but if a harder show that was just as clean came around, I'd say they would lose.

6 corps in the top ten from outside the North East will never happen.No way are we letting you have control of the voting block.

Bucs

MBI

Hurcs

Cabs

Empire

Corpsvets

Brig

Renegades

Bushwackers

MCL, keep trying

Kilties, Give up or do standstills[/quote

-------------------

Do you honestly think the judges are that bogus? if so, why would any of the corps from outside the Northeast bother to be a part of DCA? They all might as well get together and form their own circuit and championships

Edited by NashvillePat

But if you perform an entertaining, albeit easy show - perfectly - how do you judge that? Just asking, for Pete's sake. No one in mind.

easy...the performer number will go over the book number, which in the end can hurt you.

if the judges are saying you are out performing your show, you are leaving the door wide open for teams who are close to achieving their shows potential.