Severe Storm hits Indiana

Just made a donation at the paypal link. It's easy and painless.

It's hard to imagine that it's two days before quarterfinals and your props are destroyed. I suppose, if I were trying to look on the bright side of things I would be grateful that it happened in Indy where there will be a larger concentration of alumni, supporters, parents, volunteers etc available than in most tour locations to make reconstruction more possible than say had it happened on the road in the middle of a four or five day show progression.

I'd also be grateful for technology that lets us all know about the need and makes donating to help these kids possible through a few quick clicks.

FCO!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Blue Stars pull out a few of the props at meal times? I've wondered since I first saw them in Dubuque.

Actually, during the first weekend of spring training before they were "decorated", we did accidentally use a couple of the tables for food at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. But, now that they have all the other stuff on them, it's quite obvious which ones are for the show, and which belong to the food truck. BUT, next year the food truck should have no problems with serving table space :thumbup::inlove: .

Yes. And thank you.

Done. Go get 'em, Blue Stars!

If you are in the area of Brazil in your travels,...stop by the school, feel free to help if you like in anyway, watch a practice, enjoy the company. You will also be able to tell your friends next week when they ask you what you did on vacation,..."I went to Brazil".

Yeah, but it doesn't compare to going to a place on the cayman Island called, Hell. I remembered the shirts saying "I've been to Hell and back"

Another town that cracks me up is Weed, CA (I think it is on the California side just before going into Oregon)

Anyways, good to see people coming together and wish the Stars good luck!

You will also be able to tell your friends next week when they ask you what you did on vacation,..."I went to Brazil".

I tell the unsuspecting that I live half way between Brazil and Paris.