Indiana "Jones", Drawn & Quartered

OK I'll bite, if Jesus was a judge, what caption?

Bacchanalia Accuracy.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like BD never concerns themselves with emotion and let the design of their show and the professionalism of the performers do the talking. It's a business and its about winning. The kids execute the show design and they get lots of points. It's a great formula, but if you want emotion or a crowd loving show from them, it doesn't usually happen.

I'm sure they can live with us not liking them when they are looking at their 13 rings...

Oh well. :bluedevil:

Frankly, having just seen the BD production in the theater tonight, I am completely lost trying to remember a lack of emotion in that show...

They completely lit up the place. AND they were thoroughly professional.

Maybe you prefer something sloppier??

It seems like BD never concerns themselves with emotion and let the design of their show and the professionalism of the performers do the talking. It's a business and its about winning. The kids execute the show design and they get lots of points. It's a great formula, but if you want emotion or a crowd loving show from them, it doesn't usually happen.

I'm sure they can live with us not liking them when they are looking at their 13 rings...

Oh well. :bluedevil:

I think "Bad ###" qualifies as an emotion.

Best of luck to all corps! What a season it has been. What a exciting night for drum corps! Go Crown!

Big Carolina Crown fan here in NJ. Had to work so could not get to a theater last night. Woke up to see Carolina Crown come in second to the Blue Devils. Have not seen or heard the Blue Devils this year. Carolina Crown finished with a great score, ahead of the Holy Name Cadets, but below the Blue Devils. The Crown has been nip and tuck with HNC all season so it great for their confidence to finish where they did and now go right after the Blue Devils.

Lets see whether they can be on fire again in the semi's. "Bring it Crown"

2.2? how about 1.85?

...stranger things have happened. it all depends on saturday's panel.

Please give me an example of one of these strange occurances

Crown should have a pretty favorable judging panel tomorrow night. Finals night kinda scares me.

If you are scared you should call the cops