before Finals thought

Before finals these are some thoughts about different units..............Colts......thought most underated of all the bottom six/seven ...by far....should have made it in......

Troopers playing West Side Story....didn't really make it....even though the play on words......Troopers and WSS........no...no...no.....though a very talented group......could hear and see them trying to play the game......

Blue Knights..............why is it ................this is perennially the finest colection of all sections................and never goes past the next step...............maybe they should play to the crowd more.....because right now they just sit thre in their own bubble......some nice stuff for sure.......but

Boston.....a good job...second half...loved the grd.

Bluecoats.....WTF...were they thinking..........what a waste of talent...those kids were talented............poor show design ..worst by far...but then Imagine...?? someone (judges)likes them...nobody around my sections.....even though a lot of us were fans.....of the corps......could even fake it

SCV..........great visual second half.....

Cavaliers.....grd...grd...grd............then the Great Divide

Holy Name.....props for having the balls and show design smarts...for playing it as it should be done.....one of my very favourites this year...very innovative in a lot of ways...best in years..

Carolina..........wow........loved the whole package...

Devils..........some times yes and sometimes ok..and sometimes wow.....better from up top though.

Just some thoughts...How'bout u ???

So much easier to attach the vehicle than the content.

I agree, Bluecoats design team; WTF!! So mad. First of all, BD did Mingus better. Then Hunting Wabbits just makes me think what the hell that has to do with the rest of the show. I saw them in person and i was just like :tongue:

Loucoats

Bring up the volume, Bluuuuu!!!!

Congrat on the big jump!

This IS DCP.

I AM DCP.

Pity For DCP