2009 Best and Worst...Corps T-Shirt

I like Crown's black 09 tour shirt that I am currently wearing, as well as the new cavies brass sillouett t shirt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal favorite this year...and I am biased. But the Blue Stars had a way cool shirt that had the corps old school shield on the front. Gotta love retro and I second the Troopers logo shirt. It is a close second.

I have a Cadets Shirt that has all the names,and on the back it says "For holy name shall always be"

I have the Original Black Vanguard Ballet for Martha with copland down the side, and on the back it has simple gifts

then i have the Baige Crown Shirt that has there title scrunched up And On the back all the tour dates

My friend and I really liked the BK Shiver t-shirt with the snowflake dots.

BK's other dot t-shitrs are also cool.

• 1 month later...

The SCV section shirts are awesome. I have the cymbal one myself.

Yeah because all Cavaliers are gay...idiot.

It would make much more sense to say MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR A CAVALIER since today gay is usually associated with girlyness.

Yeah, This only implied ONE Cavalier is gay. Idiot :tongue:

I remember when Regiment came out with

Corp Wars

and spelled Corps wrong.

I also thought 2005 that both Madison and Phantom Regiment should have done matching shirts...

Regiment's blue shirt would say, "It's a Boy!" and Madison's pink shirt would say, "It's a Girl!"

I think they would have sold well. Or perhaps bubble gum cigars or something.

Is 2005 the year Phantom started allowing guys in their guard?

I know they had them at one point, I don't know if they still do, but Boston Crusaders had a shirt(s) that said "Who Killed Waldo?", Waldo being their mascot. And on the shirt would be a picture of Waldo dead.

Edited by CitBos

If we can add Senior Corps to this...in 2008 I bought a reading Bucs t-shirt...probably more of an alumni t-shirt but available to everyone...that has on the back...the different horn line uniforms the corps wore throughout their history...all on skeletons....with the words "We're all good men...." from the corps song...one of my favorites...