2009 Best and Worst...Corps T-Shirt

Actually, I'd forgotten about it, but...

at the Dallas/Lake Highlands show this year, I saw a pretty hot girl wearing a T-shirt that said:

MY BOYFRIEND LEFT ME FOR A CAVALIER

She was already past me when the implications of that hit me.

Apparently it wasn't an official T-shirt, but I bet they'd make some money if they sold them.

Yeah because all Cavaliers are gay...idiot.

It would make much more sense to say MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR A CAVALIER since today gay is usually associated with girlyness.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because all Cavaliers are gay...idiot.

It would make much more sense to say MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR A CAVALIER since today gay is usually associated with girlyness.

Um, ok. Not quite the response I was expecting.

I'm sure there are gay Cavaliers. I know three gay former Cavaliers. And not all gay guys are feminine.

And anyway, the logical implication is "There exists at least one Cavalier who is gay" not "All Cavaliers are gay". Who's the idiot?

I just thought it was funny.

Edited by JimBurnell

at the Dallas/Lake Highlands show this year, I saw a pretty hot girl wearing a T-shirt that said:

Apparently it wasn't an official T-shirt, but I bet they'd make some money if they sold them.

That.... Is..... Awesome

The best T-shirt line has to be the Blue Devils.... theirs are graphic T, not one of those simple splashes of logos of their show. The Cadets also got great shirt and I especially love those turning arrows!!

:satisfied:

The Academy always has 3X and 4X tee's

Best: Crown's Green Tour Shirt

2nd: SCV Tour shirt

I noticed more corps carrying larger sizes (3X) in Atlanta this year. I'm happy to pay $2-3 more (I'm a 2X now, but like having the extra room) You can never go wrong selling larger sizes.

Good:

Any corps that can sell the same shirt year after year (Cavies standing man, Troopers logo)

Vanguard hockey jersey.

Someone told me Madison sold panties? Is that true? Does that fit in this thread?

Bad:

Still hate the iHonk, iDrum, and iSpin shirts (Spirit I think)

Colors that you would never wear in the real world

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing Madison selling panties on their shop website, but they're not there now.

I remember VK having panties at their shop a few years ago, they still might be there too lol.

SCV has an awesome retro T for sale, with art of the corps from maybe 30 years ago on a heather background. I almost picked one up and I don't even like retro drum corps. :satisfied:

I did buy a new BK shirt, white dots on a light blue, almost cyan background. It's a great color, and the dots are such a classy design that you can wear anywhere.

I always get cool comments whenever I wear my BK dots shirt. :smile:

"That shirt looks cool! What's it for?"

"Cool design!"