Troopers Parking Lot

I heard part of it from a couple hundred feet away as I walked back to the bus, and even from the large distance I heard an incredibly loud hornline (far louder than anything I heard in the stadium that night) playing their hearts out. Words fail to describe the power behind their music. What an amazing cap on a great year for the corps.

bumping so those of us who couldn't be there can hear more first-hand tales of what it was like to see/hear it. Let us know if you were there!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A portion of this parking lot performance and more will be available on youtube late tonight. It will be in the form of a teaser trailer for the upcoming documentary on the Troopers, Hell Bent For Victory. It was recorded with professional mics and a pro camera.

Visit www.hellbentforvictory.com for more information on this film.

Michael D. Gough

Director, Hell Bent For Victory

I'm thinking of when they were really down with what seemed like maybe 30 horns or so clustered behind the stadium with the " stands with fists" kid guarding the equipment with that Trooper look and stance that has never left................Didn't matter if it was 2nd at Dallas in 71 and that "How the West Was Won ? " opener and almost ####### on myself with excitement, this past year, or all the lean years..........the honor, tradition and PRIDE never left them. It was standing watching that kid guard the horns that year that made me believe that as long as the TROOPERS are alive, drum and bugle corps, as we knew it, was still alive no matter how faint the flame

this is for THAT kid, every kid who marched Troopers and all of us who have carried the memory of Hard CORPS in our hearts

Welcome back.

(More goosebumps for me in that clip than in the past 5 years.)

Need a driver next year ? I can also repair horns

Thank you for that Troopers.

I now believe in God! :rock:

OMG!!!! Now that is the excitement that has been LONG GONE in drum corps!!!! Even though that was recorded on a cell phone WOW...I felt ever inch of emotion.....WTG troopers!!!!...i wish you the very best for years to come! let's not make this year a fluke.