So the time has finally come

The time has finally come where I have to start preparing to try out for a DCI corps for the 2010 Season. I have marched 2 years in DCA, in a top 3 corps. I have had very good experience and I feel that I'm finally ready to go to a DCI corps.

I decided that I'm going to try out for 2 corps that I really like. The Glassmen, who are located in Ohio which isn't too far away from me (Upstate New York) and the Boston Crusaders(They have an audition camp in Rochester, NY, very close to me).

What do you guys think I should do to prepare? I know that I need to get the audition music and practice it every day, and read through the information on the websites multiple times. Do you guys recommend I do anything else? I will soak up everything you say like a sponge, cause I'll need it. I want to get all the prep in as I can as I would love to march DCI finally.

:thumbup:

I will soak up everything you say like a sponge, cause I'll need it

Just be ready to do this at camp.

I already told you Kris...come to Pioneer for a year.

Donny

Lose the Regiment avatar!

Garry in Vegas

Thanks Donny, I might take you up on that offer when the time comes!

I'm also not overweight, but I'm also not a stick. but condition will be something i'll have to work on, for sure.

Lose the Regiment avatar!

Garry in Vegas

The avatar is there as a tribute to them...I love Phantom, no matter what place they get :thumbup: