Over 50 classic G Bugles for sale

randomnoise

The Renegades are selling off a treasure trove of classic G bugles used in performance by the San Francisco Renegades, the Santa Clara Vanguard, the Concord Blue Devils and the Blue Knights.

We have been collecting these instruments over the years, and our corps hall is filled to bursting, so we need to let some of these horns go. We have silver Kanstul 3 valves of every kind – Classic and Powerbore Sopranos, Mellophones, Baritones, Euphoniums and Contras. There are even four gorgeous 3 valve French Horns that you might be able to talk me into selling.

In addition, we have a number of two valvers as well. Many are Dynasty horns from the great SCV lines of the 70s and 80s. There are a few Olds, Kanstul and King horns available - including 5 French Horns used by the champion Blue Devil hornlines of the early 80s.

These are priced to sell – I’m sure you will find our prices to be among the lowest you have seen.

Don’t miss your chance to buy a piece of drum corps history!

Contact me via email to get a list of horns we have for sale. A discount will be given to groups that wish to purchase multiple instruments.

email sent "just in case"

E-mail sent!

(Oops, I meant the 700-800s range of numbers, not 1700-1800. Sorry for the mistake.)

Edited by DNgo

Thanks for the amazing response, folks! We are answering emails and accomodating requests as we get time. Thanks!

Ah man....why can't you do this when I actually have money, Chris???

You and me both. :thumbup:

*sigh* If they'd waited a few more months I might've been able to do something about it!

Ah well...them's teh breaks.

Well, with the kids, and the grandbaby having moved back in with us, I don't think that I'm gong to have "Disposable income"

anytime soon. :blink:

Is there really such a thing as "Disposable income"? :thumbup: