Blue Stars use of voice

I am doing a similar show with my group, and am curious about their use of voice, specifically where they found their clips. I have searched all over the net for the Truman clip and cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing a similar show with my group, and am curious about their use of voice, specifically where they found their clips. I have searched all over the net for the Truman clip and cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you considered not including the voice and letting the music speak for itself? I would try that if I were you.

I don't think you understand the theme he is going for...

Look on that video site and just rip the audio off.

Oh, I understand.

And I think we can say "YouTube" on DCP, but we can't provide links or search strings.

I don't think you understand the theme he is going for...

You mean a post-WWII celebration theme? I seem to remember Cadets and Bluecoats both doing similar shows in '95 without any audio clips and people tended to understand the concept just fine.

You mean a post-WWII celebration theme? I seem to remember Cadets and Bluecoats both doing similar shows in '95 without any audio clips and people tended to understand the concept just fine.

:throwupen:

Have you considered not including the voice and letting the music speak for itself? I would try that if I were you.

Sure I did, and then I decided that was a bad idea. This is not my first rodeo.

Wow, I missed the OP's request to have everyone critique their approach to THEIR show for THEIR band program. I am not a fan of narration, but really, all he did was ask for info. Sheesh!