Blue Stars use of voice

Thanks, Alex. In my research I have been having trouble finding which speech it was. Now that I know this may help me in securing some audio. If not, I will have someone else record it and then I can garage band the file.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

audiosparx.com....they have license fees and stuff at the bottom...need quicktime plug in...i just googled truman victory speech and it was the first thing to pop up

and freedom isn't free...that's for dang sure...

I am doing a similar show with my group, and am curious about their use of voice, specifically where they found their clips. I have searched all over the net for the Truman clip and cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated.

You might try here: http://www.trumanlibrary.org/audio/audio.htm

edit: I see you have already recieved more specific help :throwupen:

Edited by j.morgus

Wow, I missed the OP's request to have everyone critique their approach to THEIR show for THEIR band program. I am not a fan of narration, but really, all he did was ask for info. Sheesh!

But then it wouldn't be DCP if people did NOT attack something simple like that.

. . .reminder:

Stay on topic here, folks.

That includes any complaining about narration or electronics, as there are plenty of threads for it here ( I should know, I post in enough of them . . . :throwupen:).

This thread wasn't started with that intent, nor is it a place to personally attack the OP or their design choices.

I'm not criticizing the show, just the fact that's using that ridiculous, baseless statement.

Remove your avatar, your giving them a bad name.

Jordan, stop being an idiot. No one cares about any political (or otherwise) statements you are trying to make here, and as far as I know, those are against guidelines anyway. I am inquiring about voice to use in my band's show. Since you have nothing to add in helping me achieve that, why are you here in this thread?

:tongue::shutup:

Well, it appears that the OP has an answer . . .or at least a place to start.

Since leaving this thread open will inevitably lead to snipe/countersnipe and deviate from said topic . . .it's closing time. Please vacate the thread in an orderly fashion and take your belongings as you exit.

Thank ye kindly. :tongue: