Blue Stars use of voice

Goodness. . .drama. Chill people.

I live in an Army community, and we are doing a show in honor/memory/tribute to them. Half of my band kids are army brats. Trust me, not that I care, but the inclusion of voice in the show will go over well with what we are planning. It is not a show about a specific war, or war in general, but about the sacrifice the soldiers and their families (specifically of my community here) have gone through to provide for our way of life. The show is called "Freedom Isn't Free".

Not to be rude, but I don't care how some of you feel about the inclusion of voice. I never asked that, and it won't change my show design/concept.

On another note, I have contacted the Blue Stars org through email and no answer yet. I also looked at ripping it from a recording. . .but with their background music in the background of the clip, figured it was not a good idea.

Also, for MikeN, it is a clip from his total victory speech I am referring to.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure where to look...if you have the FN, maybe write the words and get a voice over person to do it for you

Goodness. . .drama. Chill people.

Not to be rude, but I don't care how some of you feel about the inclusion of voice. I never asked that, and it won't change my show design/concept.

Bravo :throwupen::thumbdown::peek::thumbdown:

[sNIP]

On another note, I have contacted the Blue Stars org through email and no answer yet. I also looked at ripping it from a recording. . .but with their background music in the background of the clip, figured it was not a good idea.

[sNIP]

I would assume that their management is probably on vacation. I think many of the corps management people from DCI go on vacations after a long spring/summer of seven days a week, 24 hours a day.

:throwupen:

Way to critique the show BEFORE IT'S WRITTEN!!!

I'm not criticizing the show, just the fact that's using that ridiculous, baseless statement.

I'm not criticizing the show, just the fact that's using that ridiculous, baseless statement.

Jordan, stop being an idiot. No one cares about any political (or otherwise) statements you are trying to make here, and as far as I know, those are against guidelines anyway. I am inquiring about voice to use in my band's show. Since you have nothing to add in helping me achieve that, why are you here in this thread?

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12364

this is the speech that the audio wouldve been cut from.