Casella Leaves Cavaliers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Haskell Harr still alive?

Yes, but he's not into the drumming thing anymore. Instead, he works as a pitchman for Six Flags.

mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg

maybe but...the key to designing for the green team is taking their visual into account. JC didnt have it right the first year...thats an adjustment for anyone. thats not a place where you can just ram

Considering he's arranged 3 WGI championship shows with a crew including alumni and current staff of the Cavaliers, and is also a competent visual instructor/designer, I think he would do just fine.

Edited by ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar

aside from bret kuhn returning, mike mcintosh would be the best fit possible. that would be an AMAZING design team.

Edited by big old drummer man

I would not at all be surprised if he ended up back at Vangaurd. Casella has been the best fit percussively since the Hardimon years

I totally agree with the sentiment, but man I sure was hoping for an off season with no major staff or admin changes for SCV. I dunno... I might be willing to risk a bit more instability if it means JC is coming back.

Jason Pena

The real deal.

Wasn't he a snare tech at crossmen this past year? I believe he's a recent alumni too. Not sure about his talent level though?

I would not at all be surprised if he ended up back at Vanguard. Casella has been the best fit percussively since the Hardimon years

That would be interesting...reuniting with Murray Gusseck. Brian Mason could make a return to Cavies?

Edit: Maybe I typed too early, but maybe Jim will fill the position at Blue Stars now vacated by Brent Montgomery?

Edited by Wildabeast