Casella Leaves Cavaliers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Bret Kuhn? He writes a lot of shows with Drew Shanefield and Erik Johnson already. Seems like he would be a good fit.

Bret's a Cavalier FMM, and taught/designed there from 1984 to 2005 before joining the Bluecoats

So, who's out there to take over at Cavies now? Any thoughts / ideas / wishes?

Mike

I dunno. My hats off to Mr. Cassella tho...both SCV and Cavies, and for continuing my education as a percussionist....and keeping me a fan.

I'm assuming you have a history with him. So do I. Knowing his rough demeanor, he's a bit of an outside choice. But the dude can write some sick beats. If it's just an arranger the Cavaliers need, I think he should be a top 3 candidate.

maybe but...the key to designing for the green team is taking their visual into account. JC didnt have it right the first year...thats an adjustment for anyone. thats not a place where you can just ram

I'm assuming you have a history with him. So do I. Knowing his rough demeanor, he's a bit of an outside choice. But the dude can write some sick beats. If it's just an arranger the Cavaliers need, I think he should be a top 3 candidate.

I was on staff with him at Southwind. I'll save my personal and professional opinion of him for PMs.