I'm goin'

What's next weekend???? :blink::unsure:

Both of us looking forward to this all summer. And one of us never marched. :laughing:

See yinz at the Airport H.I.. Look for the Lancer jackets.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Hey 'Yunz" guys,

Count me in too.....Rooming with the Hairbear.....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

Hope to see ya there this weekend John. I feel like I won the lottery. I get to room with "CHEEZE!" All I know is that I plan on frequenting the Bodaga across the street from the stadium. $1.00 Labatt's Blue!!! That's almost like free beer. I'm bringing all my pennies. Ali Jada Mohammud takes pennies. (he owns the Bodaga) Though I won't be in any competitive event.....I'm still bringin' my horn. I love to play when I'm "loaded." I plan on being loaded most of the weekend. (not like Ralph though) I won't be staggering.....I hope.

I'm still Nick

I play Sop

Chicks?..........well.............u know

Edited by SoloSop420

Hope to see ya there this weekend John. I feel like I won the lottery. I get to room with "CHEEZE!" All I know is that I plan on frequenting the Bodaga across the street from the stadium. $1.00 Labatt's Blue!!! That's almost like free beer. I'm bringing all my pennies. Ali Jada Mohammud takes pennies. (he owns the Bodaga) Though I won't be in any competitive event.....I'm still bringin' my horn. I love to play when I'm "loaded." I plan on being loaded most of the weekend. (not like Ralph though) I won't be staggering.....I hope.

I'm still Nick

I play Sop

Chicks?..........well.............u know

:thumbup::thumbup::tongue: CHEEZE called me Friday...........YOU'RE OUT........I'M IN... :worthy::worthy:

Edited by melligene

I'm staying home. I need to cut the lawn next weekend.

:thumbup::thumbup::tongue::worthy:

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

I'll see 'yinz' next weekend. Anyone else goin'?

Me too

Fran - you staying home would truly spoil my weekend... wash your mouth out with soap...

:thumbup::thumbup::tongue: CHEEZE called me Friday...........YOU'RE OUT........I'M IN... :worthy::worthy:

Affirmative Negative Gene. If you want him bad enough, you can have 'em. However, CHEEZE called yesterday, and obliged me with the honor of being his "celly" for the DCA weekendorium.....?.....So, U R out. Just like Baseball. You're like: "Strike 3"...dude. So, have another one. I'm never out. You should know that by now. I'm in-like-Flynn. U can room with JEZEBELE. C-ya at the Bodaga. $1 Labatt's Blue...................brings tears to my eyes.

Love ya........................................................................(dad)

still Nick

Edited by SoloSop420

Fran - you staying home would truly spoil my weekend... wash your mouth out with soap...

:thumbup:

I concur Mr. Peashey, although I will admit you did an exceptional job in the absence of our regular purveyor of bad aloha shirts.. :thumbup:

See y'all at I & E and or Dino's

Pat