I'm goin'

thanks

:thumbup:

I concur Mr. Peashey, although I will admit you did an exceptional job in the absence of our regular purveyor of bad aloha shirts.. :thumbup:

See y'all at I & E and or Dino's

Pat

Pat, you gonna be around MBIs table this year?

Pat, you gonna be around MBIs table this year?

:thumbup:

Probably..I'll be milling around the table for part of Saturday and Sunday, it'll depend on how many support/souvie staffers make the journey. Unless a strange occurance happens - I'll be the only "guy" in the booth.

If you hang in for Mini Corps on Friday, I'm again playing with Minne Brass, looking to improve on last year's 6th place tie..

Animated Adventures in Brass will be a crowd pleaser, even if we don't win..Good fun.

Pat

Affirmative Negative Gene. If you want him bad enough, you can have 'em. However, CHEEZE called yesterday, and obliged me with the honor of being his "celly" for the DCA weekendorium.....?.....So, U R out. Just like Baseball. You're like: "Strike 3"...dude. So, have another one. I'm never out. You should know that by now. I'm in-like-Flynn. U can room with JEZEBELE. C-ya at the Bodaga. $1 Labatt's Blue...................brings tears to my eyes.

Love ya........................................................................(dad)

still Nick

I stand corrected "Chick Felia"......you out-bid me. Didn't check the fine print with "Room-wit-da CHEEZE" agreement. Shouldn't have cancelled my room reservation. Was just lookin' for a saturday night stay-over. Oh well........... :thumbup:

I stand corrected "Chick Felia"......you out-bid me. Didn't check the fine print with "Room-wit-da CHEEZE" agreement. Shouldn't have cancelled my room reservation. Was just lookin' for a saturday night stay-over. Oh well........... :rolleyes:

There's a really nice bench next door to the Bodaga. The nice thing about the Bodaga is, that, it's directly across the street from the stadium. Did I mention that they sell $1.00 Labatt's Blue? ($1.50 for a bottle) Seriously though....nothing wrong with standing correctly. An Asian would have called me: "Chick Forea." Speaking of chicks...........

:rolleyes:

Probably..I'll be milling around the table for part of Saturday and Sunday, it'll depend on how many support/souvie staffers make the journey. Unless a strange occurance happens - I'll be the only "guy" in the booth.

If you hang in for Mini Corps on Friday, I'm again playing with Minne Brass, looking to improve on last year's 6th place tie..

Animated Adventures in Brass will be a crowd pleaser, even if we don't win..Good fun.

Pat

We'll be at Minis but might not stick around for the end.

Will make sure to make the rounds of the Souvie tables Saturday. If you see a 5' 6' munchkin pushing a lady in a wheelchair that will probably be me. Wife's getting her knee replaced soon and using da 'chair will save a lot of her energy so we can ... umm... "relax" with our group afterwards. (DCA is also our last big blowout before the operation.)

Looking forward to seeing you and Barb Fran.

I stand corrected "Chick Felia"......you out-bid me. Didn't check the fine print with "Room-wit-da CHEEZE" agreement. Shouldn't have cancelled my room reservation. Was just lookin' for a saturday night stay-over. Oh well........... :tongue:

Was my room anyway. Thank me later. Labatt's Blue please..............Bottle..............Ice Cold a must. I'm leaving Friday 'bout Mid-Day. Ask Gary Matczak if U R not sure when Mid-Day is. Don't B like CHEEZE.

You can stay in the room Sat. I'd advise U to sleep with one eye open though. You may look good in the dark. Remember Macy's 1994? You ain't sleepin' in my bed though. A.........B..........C-ya!

I am Nick.

Sometimes I play Trumpet