DCA PRELIMS

I notice that INT is scheduled to perform twice during prelims.

Fran

Look again, Fran....... they're two different corps.....Class A INT and Open INT

Friday night, don't miss Mini-INT, and INT Alumni appears right between Sky and Cabs Sunday morning...... what a threesome!

Regards,

Joe in NJ

Edited by JoeDz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any scores yet??? :laughing: Sorry thought it was Saturday ...Had to be the first to ask...on another thread they debated beer and in particular Genny Cream Ale..my predictions

1st place...Molson Canadian ( smuggled from Canada, not the imported stuff) 98.75

2nd place...Labatt's Blue ( see above) 98.25

3rd place...Molson Golden (see above) 98.00

4th place...Budweiser ( not the crapp made in Canada..USA stuff) 97.25

5th place...Genessee ( original, not cream ale) 97.00

6th place...Rolling Rock (just don't have the one that sat in your car's back window from Scranton PA to Kingston Ontario..not good!!!) 86.00

7th place..Genny Cream Ale (very close to Rolling Rock..but not in the above state) 80.95

8th, 9th, and 10th...bathroom break ( I mean rain delay) :thumbs-up:

Any scores yet??? :laughing: Sorry thought it was Saturday ...Had to be the first to ask...on another thread they debated beer and in particular Genny Cream Ale..my predictions

1st place...Molson Canadian ( smuggled from Canada, not the imported stuff) 98.75

6th place...Rolling Rock (just don't have the one that sat in your car's back window from Scranton PA to Kingston Ontario..not good!!!) 86.00

7th place..Genny Cream Ale (very close to Rolling Rock..but not in the above state) 80.95

8th, 9th, and 10th...bathroom break ( I mean rain delay) :thumbs-up:

So you're suggesting that the old New England favorite - Narragansett - won't even make finals??

Bah!!!!!

So you're suggesting that the old New England favorite - Narragansett - won't even make finals??

Bah!!!!!

Too many beers so little time. Can you elaborate on Narragansett..since I only spent a ""Week-end in New England'" $1.00 to Manilow :thumbs-up:

Any scores yet??? :blink: Sorry thought it was Saturday ...Had to be the first to ask...on another thread they debated beer and in particular Genny Cream Ale..my predictions

8th, 9th, and 10th...bathroom break ( I mean rain delay) :blink:

Didn't hear about the newcomers? Molson Export! The underdogs this season in my opinion...They'll be a close 1st or second...who knows! :thumbs-up: Thats a crazy 11 point gap between 5th and 6th!!! We'll see what the judges think! :laughing:

Edited by frenchmasterflex

Didn't hear about the newcomers? Molson Export! The underdogs this season in my opinion...They'll be a close 1st or second...who knows! :thumbs-up: Thats a crazy 11 point gap between 5th and 6th!!! We'll see what the judges think! :laughing:

10.00 point penalty to Rolling Rock for skunky beer!! Could have died!! :blink:

10.00 point penalty to Rolling Rock for skunky beer!! Could have died!! :laughing:

Molson Ex is for Mad Dogs and Frenchmen!! I did however forget Laurentide, and "50" by the Quart :thumbs-up: