2009 DCA Alumni Spectacular Show - Live Thread

gotta love drills that are 7.5 to the five! old school style!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh great... you guys are all hepped up on Timmy's and Moon Pies... Kevins gonna be like a seven year old at a birthday party full of cake and candy... AWESOME!! :cool:

Ahh, Bully. Always good to hear this live.

Very nice baritone trio. Now soprano soloist give the call to the bull as the hornline rotates to face front. Soloist blows our faces off, now company front to the side line!

nice trumpet solo and the whole corps attacks the front sideline in a complany front!

oh great... you guys are all hepped up on Timmy's and Moon Pies... Kevins gonna be like a seven year old at a birthday party full of cake and candy... AWESOME!! :cool:

Heck, I was like that BEFORE!

There's a baritone on the end of the company front wearing his I&E medal over his uniform. Congratulations!

Yeah, you want to come to the biggest drum corps block party next year. The city of Rochester, NY, really opens their arms to the corps and the fans, plus you can get a garbage plate!

OK, I'll bite. Whats a garbage plate? I'm hopelessly unfamiliar with DCA and want to spend the winter learning more. I have friends out there this year and really want to go too next year.

Those Stingray snares sure have a distinctive sound. now that we are in the drum solo transition. maybe we are going to concert set?

Drum solo now. Snarea and tenors are doing all sorts of stick visuals along with tons of rudiments.