A Huge Announcement from the Renegades and Empire Statesmen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue: In and Out Burger here we come!!!! :worthy:

The video also mentioned that the Cabs and Hurcs are in the mix. It wasn't clear if they meant the Empire show or the Renegades show.

The video also mentioned that the Cabs and Hurcs are in the mix. It wasn't clear if they meant the Empire show or the Renegades show.

I believe it was for the Empire show....although Cabs and Hurcs would be awesome. However, I suspect Empire's the only bacj-east corps that can afford the trip.

Now....if DCA was to move west for one year....say a decade from now and corps had time to build their funds...

yeah yeah....submit a bid..... :tongue:

I believe it was for the Empire show....although Cabs and Hurcs would be awesome. However, I suspect Empire's the only bacj-east corps that can afford the trip.

Now....if DCA was to move west for one year....say a decade from now and corps had time to build their funds...

yeah yeah....submit a bid..... :tongue:

I HAVE talked to the Cabs about coming to the Rochester show as well as the Bucs... But have not had conversations with the Hurcs....

I HAVE talked to the Cabs about coming to the Rochester show as well as the Bucs... But have not had conversations with the Hurcs....

Sorry...I was referring to the idea of Cabs and Hurcs also coming to CA (PURE SPECULATION PEOPLE....DON'T READ INTO IT), not those same 2 at the Empire show.

This will be GREAT for everyone involved.....members, staff, and fans alike! :tongue:

Sorry...I was referring to the idea of Cabs and Hurcs also coming to CA (PURE SPECULATION PEOPLE....DON'T READ INTO IT), not those same 2 at the Empire show.

Baby steps Sam......BABY STEPS!!! We are lucky as hell to get Empire to come to California, let's not push it!!!!

Baby steps Sam......BABY STEPS!!! We are lucky as hell to get Empire to come to California, let's not push it!!!!

I disagree, let's push thisss

I disagree, let's push thisss

I think this is something best left up to the management of each corps to decide. Fans & members frequently don't have a clue of the finanical inner workerings of the corps'. What we on the outside think should be easy to pull off could potentially kill a corps.