2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

I need to find the lyrics so I can join in.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, MBI and Govies guard are all doing a kick line.

Horns and drums are just wandering all around the field, playing in any direction they want.

Same here!!! My favorite parking lot though is still the Mudpit in 2002!! First time I met Renegades :devil:

i lost my sunglasses there when i was in the hornline! i met marvin in the stands in 02 and we found out we have something in common. we were at tryouts for a start up corps in Newport News, VA back around 83/84. 1st Virginia Regiment. Never got off the ground and kids were taken in with Avant Garde and Boston Crusaders I believe.......

That was quite raucous, which I was down there to join in.

I'm partial to the Peanut Butter Goo Goo. PB, Peanuts and Chocolate... should make that request!

You should be allowed to bring in your own topping for your Blizzard if they don't carry it.

Yep, MBI and Govies guard are all doing a kick line.

Horns and drums are just wandering all around the field, playing in any direction they want.

Very cool that MBI stuck around to see the Govies encore. I hadn't heard that story from 2 years ago. They normally head right out of the stadium and load the buses to get on the road, so it's great to see hear them showing support! I remember talking to Govie members for years about whether they thought they would ever go to DCA.