2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

That was quite raucous, which I was down there to join in.

did they give you a wedgie and throw skittles or hard candies at ya and stuff?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they give you a wedgie and throw skittles or hard candies at ya and stuff?

I'm sure they would if they saw me.

I'm sure they would if they saw me.

me too... :devil:

:devil:

Bucs are now setting up for their encore. They'll warm up first, not sure if they'll do standstill or full show.

Wow...checking the finals recap....Alliance's percussion took 4th place overall! great job! :devil:

Hurcs are wailing on Mag 7. Bucs are warming up now.

WOW O.K. where to start.

First of all I can honestly say this has been the greatest thread in DCP history. My friends were keeping track of the show online and getting to see parts of the different corps shows....EPIC.

Second of all Congrats to the Govies, great show, and strong.

Third of all Congrats to Alliance. Wow you guys have set the bar high, cant wait to see you guys next year.

Fourth Congrats to The Bucs, great show.

Now for the controversy. :devil:

I loved the Bucs show, however I loved Minnesota Brass even more. Even though I loved MBI they did not deserve to win, the Bucs deserved the win.

And yes everyone stepped up there game tonight, however (this is where the controversy comes in) the Bucs score was, in my opinion a little inflated. Actually it was way inflated.

From what I saw, there was more than just .75 points in deduction during the show. I thought the Bucs should have scored a mid 98, but definitely not a 99.

I know that there are people out there who will want to make sure that I am up to date on my meds, however I think the score is inflated. Thats just my opinion.

And yes even though I have had a few adult beverages, that can only explain my "much more gooder grammar" :devil: not what I believe to be inflated scores.

754 Users STILL on line!! :devil:

Way to go DCP TEAM!!!

THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!!, THANK YOU!!! :devil:

Come on, could you trash a corps with a sweet little girl in a white dress carrying American flag balloons? :devil:

LOL. I would never trash Empire. Many, many, many friends and memories there over the years. More cheese than France, but I love them dearly. I was trying to break the tension. If you think about it, with all the music majors, music teachers, etc., in DCA now, it would be hard to argue that ANY DCA corps isn't using pros. In fact, I heard Gypsy Kings are guesting with a certain corps next year. JUST KIDDING!