Perfect scores.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

The drumming summary sheet showing tic counts is a very fragile tissue paper type carbon copy, and I'm kinds nervous about trying to remove and copy it,..............these other two seem like they are on photograpgh paper and have loosened from the scrapbook pages, and were then easy to get a decent scan,.............check out the notes to the recorder on the bottom of the first sheet,..........way cool stuff!

So, at the bottom it reads "judges will score errors only" Holy cow! Pure take away? Am I understanding that correctly? Now there's an illness. That sheet would scare the h@#$ out of me too.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

The drumming summary sheet showing tic counts is a very fragile tissue paper type carbon copy, and I'm kinds nervous about trying to remove and copy it,..............these other two seem like they are on photograpgh paper and have loosened from the scrapbook pages, and were then easy to get a decent scan,.............check out the notes to the recorder on the bottom of the first sheet,..........way cool stuff!

now that is really interesting.........thanks

I just cannot believe that "military bearing" is only 5% of the score. Especially with a corps from Erie. :rolleyes:

Then how do we account for scores in June, July and early August if ten is best of the night?

Regards,

John

why Sarnia Sam if you are from Orillia...ever done the lake cuchiching thing...spelled incorrectly of course.......Gawd i miss those days...and we are talking 1963 :rolleyes::smile:

why Sarnia Sam if you are from Orillia...ever done the lake cuchiching thing...spelled incorrectly of course.......Gawd i miss those days...and we are talking 1963 :rolleyes::smile:

Couchiching, for the record.

Not sure what you mean by 'do the Lake Couchiching thing' but it's hard not to at least pass by it every day.

Actually played a gig at the Leacock Museum last Sunday with CADRE, Pumpkin and Brewery Bay on either side of us.

Regards,

John

Couchiching, for the record.

Not sure what you mean by 'do the Lake Couchiching thing' but it's hard not to at least pass by it every day.

Actually played a gig at the Leacock Museum last Sunday with CADRE, Pumpkin and Brewery Bay on either side of us.

Regards,

John

Couchiching, thanks......just meant that it was cool that you brought back some great memories for this old guy....Thanks!!! and CADRE?? even cooler!! Enjoy!! :rolleyes:

I just cannot believe that "military bearing" is only 5% of the score. Especially with a corps from Erie. :rolleyes:

now you know where it comes from...................an argument from the 30's that still hadn't ended by 2005,....................LOL

Edited by Gary Matczak

these are fascinating... great digging them up Gary...

GE was quite similar to today's GE... it was a build up...

Has anyone noticed that one set of sheets are 80/20 (GE vs Exc) and the other is 90/10

Most likely the 80/20 is Legion and 90/10 is VFW... but they could be local where a sponsor would choose which to use.