which is the corps the impressed you more?

In my opinion there are 2 corps that impressed at finals.

Alliance: they were incredible and a lot of people couldnt believe how a corps could grow so fast and be so good in one year. Their opening statement made many people have their mouth open and they never stop with the energy. I think this group can be a huge thread for the top corps in the next year or 2

Caballeros: I love this group. I like how they bring the latin music and put it in the field. i felt a lot of energy when i heard them. This is now one of my favorite corps!

In my opinion there are 2 corps that impressed at finals.

Alliance: they were incredible and a lot of people couldnt believe how a corps could grow so fast and be so good in one year. Their opening statement made many people have their mouth open and they never stop with the energy. I think this group can be a huge thread for the top corps in the next year or 2

Caballeros: I love this group. I like how they bring the latin music and put it in the field. i felt a lot of energy when i heard them. This is now one of my favorite corps!

I am glad you liked our show this year. Feel free to stop by anytime you are in the area our doors are always open. I am assuming you are in the south a new season will be starting soon so if you ever thought about marching stop on by. We have people from all over.

I only saw part of Alliances show online and they do look good. Wish them well in the years to come..

Edited by Bond624

I only got to see the clips from online (except the southern groups). Based on the clips:

Open Class:

Bucs (these guys are outstanding... I don't care how many championships you win as long as you are that good!)

Alliance (I am a southern homer, but I think these guys left little doubt if the posts from the weekend can say anything. They will be a group to watch out for!)

Class A:

Govies (I don't always like their shows, but they were very good this year. Without a doubt, the best Class A group of 2009)

Vigilantes (where did you guys come from... can't wait for next year!)

I only got to see the clips from online (except the southern groups). Based on the clips:

Open Class:

Bucs (these guys are outstanding... I don't care how many championships you win as long as you are that good!)

Alliance (I am a southern homer, but I think these guys left little doubt if the posts from the weekend can say anything. They will be a group to watch out for!)

Class A:

Govies (I don't always like their shows, but they were very good this year. Without a doubt, the best Class A group of 2009)

Vigilantes (where did you guys come from... can't wait for next year!)

I agree with your Govies and Vigilantes picks. :tongue: Don't really care about who wins Open because Class A is so interesting.

I'm used to the brilliance of the east coast corps. So not much in the way of surprise that all of the top corps gave awesome performances. It was an amazing evening of drum corps.

But ALLIANCE was shockingly good.

I'm used to the brilliance of the east coast corps. So not much in the way of surprise that all of the top corps gave awesome performances. It was an amazing evening of drum corps.

But ALLIANCE was shockingly good.

Alliance was outstanding, but needs an honor guard, this is DCA afterall....(Renegades brought one to their first finals placement.)

Music City Legend was also a surprise, very entertaining show with some "loud" endings, gotta love that.....

Govies "Hot for Teacher" was pertty cool....Summer of Seduction......WooHoo!!

:tongue:

Alliance was the real deal on Labor Day weekend, no question. A well-deserved spot in Open Class Finals.

Fran

Alliance was the real deal on Labor Day weekend, no question. A well-deserved spot in Open Class Finals.

Fran

I couldn’t agree more! Alliance was outstanding!!! :tongue: The book was interesting and performed at a level that really impressed me.

I do have to say,, the Sun Devils gave me the first goose bumps of the day in prelims. Nice performance for a second year corps.