Oktoberfest, September 25, La Crosse, WI

BigSev

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a group here in cinti (actually northern Kentucky) playing at the "Hofbrauhaus", a popular college student destination... with the standard Accordion, tuba and other appropriate instrumentation

playing the usual German styled music..... Then they launched into "Mustang Sally"! :wub:

Well... THAT'S a version I have never heard before!! And yes... ALL were attired in Lederhosen!!

Screwiest thing I ever saw and heard!! Good, but screwy! :thumbup:

WE are a blaskapelle, or brass band. You will find no accordion in our ranks, which is about 40 now with full band and singers.

Album_MusikMitHerz.jpg

Edited by BigDale

Most people don't know this, but when Big Dale was in the Kilts, he

wore lederhosen under his kilt. :thumbup:

There is a video out there of that exact topic (thanks MSJ!), from '97 I believe.

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread.....

BSAC ROCKS!!!!!!!

and they will be the most tremendous marching music in the parade!!!

You sir, have obviously somehow not gotten the memo that the corps known to their fans as TREMENDOUS BLAST will be at this parade! You should seriously come listen to the TREMENDOUS sound that this group produces. A fan from 2004 was heard to exclaim, "THAT CORPS!! THEY ARE SIMPLY TREMENDOUS!! Further cementing Tremendous Blast's place in the drum corps world as the most TREMENDOUS corps ever. The TREMENDOUS are far TREMENDOUSER than those other corps that stick to the 1960s traditions of wandering down parade routes in very nice blocks. The TREMENDOUS donot allow themselves to be limited to such symmetric blockiness! So please give in and join those that will be TREMENDOUS for the most magnificent display of drum corps- that which is known to one and all... as TREMENDOUS BLAST!! :thumbup::wub::devil::wub::devil::wub::wub:

Edited by BUCKINGFRONCO

:laugh::wub::devil::wub::wub::devil::wub:

Blue Star Alumni Corps Rocks!

as previously stated! :thumbup:

They are simply tremendous.

My son lives up there near Lacrosse and some day I'd like to go up to see this event and visit my son too. Sounds like a GREAT time!

Tomorrow we shall see who is truly TREMENDOUS, and those who can only wish that they might someday rise to the level of perfection that is... TREMENDOUS BLAST!

WOW!!!

Dearest Mr.Fronco You are a re true american. :thumbup: You alone put the Tremendous in Tremendous. :wub:

WOW!!!

Dearest Mr.Fronco You are a re true american. :thumbup: You alone put the Tremendous in Tremendous. :wub:

Ah...you boys have fun!