WGI downloading

GUARDLING

Did anyone see from 1995 to 2006 you can download a performance..Thats very cool, fast, no waiting. But, have a question Is that for 1 guard performance or a complete show like world finals. If it's all of finals GREAT if one performace that would make a full show 89.25 WOW......Must be a full show.....anyone know?

The cost is $5.99 for a single show. It is a great idea...however $5.99 for a single guard is really expensive.

5.99?

As if the activity wasn't already expensive enough.

If the plan is to discourage people from ripping copies onto to their I-pods from the dvd's the pricing should be cheaper.

5.99?

As if the activity wasn't already expensive enough.

Now there is a dollar discount IF you are a subscriber...( Which Costs )..UGHHH I really believe WGI thinks the public is stupid and can't figure this out..This is like. I think it was last years announcement.

BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY WGI IS LOWERING THE COST OF A REGIONAL...LMAO....OK SO MAKE MOST THE REGIONALS POWER REGIONALS AND CHARGE MORE...KINDA LIKE A STORE RAISING PRICES BEFORE A SALE.....UGHHHHHHHH :laughing:

Now there is a dollar discount IF you are a subscriber...( Which Costs )..UGHHH I really believe WGI thinks the public is stupid and can't figure this out..This is like. I think it was last years announcement.

BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY WGI IS LOWERING THE COST OF A REGIONAL...LMAO....OK SO MAKE MOST THE REGIONALS POWER REGIONALS AND CHARGE MORE...KINDA LIKE A STORE RAISING PRICES BEFORE A SALE.....UGHHHHHHHH :laughing:

ah_ha :tongue: