Sad, Sad news.....

I never knew her, but I have a gut feeling that she did some great things for kids and never even realized it. I think that God will treat her well.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace, Annie.

I never met Annie, but I know she was a drum corps "super fan" who loved the activity. And I know in recent years that despite her health problems, she did her best to get to as many drum corps shows as she could.

A wonderful lady... RIP, Annie.

Fran

There's got to be or should be a place in the HOF for someone like Annie. R.I.P

I am so glad I got to spend some time with Annie and Bob at DCA finals. They are both HUGE corps supporters, and that chilly night in Rochester she was wrapped up in coats and blankets and her Eskimo boots as she was determined to see ALL of Finals... Bob wsa worried she wouldn't make it to 2009 Finals, but Annie is a tough one !

They were always great supporters of me when I was with Heat Wave as well as being DCA-S coordinator.... and were the FIRST to welcome me into the CorpsVets family with a big hug and kiss!

God Bless you Annie.. . and Bob my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time

Love to you!

:rolleyes:

I am also glad that I got a hug and to see Annie at DCA this year in the parking lot behine my van. Annie and Bob would always come to the van and party with us for a while. We will miss her hugs and our prayers and thoughts are with Bob.

Rest in pease, Annie

Carl Vullo

While I had seen Bob and Annie many times, I didn't quite know who they were until Cozy made SURE I knew. While we know what Bob must be going through, I would hope anyone reading this would realize that just maybe this activity is a little more important than we thought - thanks to the Annie's of this world. It really puts things into life's perspective... As an activity, we can have meaning and importance in someone's life - young and old...

I'm so pleased that Annie made it to Rochester two weeks ago ... I'm certain she passed with fond drum corps memories and so many enduring friendships...

Bob, Cozy has caregiver duty now... He'll take good care of her...

We are planning a Memorial Service for Anne at American Legion Post 233 in Loganville. Anne always enjoyed coming to the Post to hear the corps play on the 4th of July so this seemed like a perfect setting for a get-together.

Post 233

4635 Atlanta Hwy

Loganville, GA 30052-2639

This will take place on Sunday, October 4th from 2pm-4pm. The corps will unpack and rehearse from 12-2. All alumni are encouraged to come a play or participate. We will have all of our Bb horns there (70) and anyone should feel free to bring their own instrument.

Tammi Stollberg is coordinating the food for the day so if you'd like to bring something (encouraged) please contact her (tammistollberg@gmail.com)

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Big Ken

bigkencv@comcast.net

678-414-0369