Next Corps to Move in with DCA?

Kansan

Talk all you want about who is moving up to Open Class or who is going to win it all. :worthy:

I'm more interested who is making the move to join up with DCA. It's fun to watch growth. :rolleyes:

For most it's a numbers game both in membership and money.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Alliance win it all within the next 4 or 5 years.

Agreed, but I'm not sure if that was the point of this thread. I keep hearing about Prairie Sound, but have yet to see anything. That would be a good start. Also, I saw a performance of High Country Brass and they seemed to have things going. Honestly, groups need to decide that they are going and just go (it they can financially). I imagine it is hard to recruit people when you tell them... "We aren't going to Championships this year, but if you stick around until next year!" No group has shown up to Rochester their first year and won it all. People need to realize that it is a building process.

Now, with that being said, I am sure every corps has its reasons. I was really hoping to see Austin Stars make it to the Big Dance this year... hopefully SoCal and GCS will make it back next year. That would make for additional corps. :rolleyes:

I gotta throw out a vote for the folks at Derby City Knights. Look how they did at I@E.

3rd place with a 94 in Brass Ensemble

1st place Brass Duet with a 96

1st place quartet with a 96

2nd place trumpet solo with a 96

Good things happening down south!

I have an idea of a corp or corps(s) to make the jump but, I will bite my lip! :worthy::rolleyes:

I have an idea of a corp or corps(s) to make the jump but, I will bite my lip! :worthy::rolleyes:

You wouldn't by any chance be thinking of leaking our TREMENDOUS plan to the public would you?

You wouldn't by any chance be thinking of leaking our TREMENDOUS plan to the public would you?

I would never leak our Tremendous plan to the public I vowed in Tremendous Secrecy that I would never reveal our Tremendousness regarding Tremendous Blast, Our family of 400 strong is in a class all to ourselves! In Closing, Be Tremendous! Here's 6 :rolleyes::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: Dudes!

Edited by Contra4life62

I want to see Alliance win it all within the next 4 or 5 years.

I tell you what... with the progress that corps has already made in five years, I wouldn't rule out anything.

Fran

My vote is for High Country Brass to make the big move to DCA to include Finals. :sleeping: