Hi from Texas State!

Hi hi everyone. I have been lurking around DCP for about a year now and felt it was about time to get an account.

Just a little about myself: I'm from Houston and I go to Texas State -San Marcos. First time I saw drum corps was on PBS, when I was 13 and saw 2003 Phantom Regiment. Fell in love with the corps and its been my dream to march ever since. That dream came true this past summer when I marched with Open Class finalist Memphis Sound. Now that I've done that I want build and move up to compete in World Class.

I love drum corps, I love music and I love everything associated with it.

Welcome and Good Luck to ya with the auditions.

Go for it! :sleeping:

I'm in Austin. Welcome! Bass 5 for Troop 2009 is from Texas State, so you may know him.

I'm in Austin. Welcome! Bass 5 for Troop 2009 is from Texas State, so you may know him.

Awesome. :D

If you know Taha [snare], I marched with him in high school.

Big Texas Welcome from Houston Drum Corps

Oh! Gulf Coast! :D

That Houston show was fun with y'all.

Welcome! I work about 2 blocks from the stadium in San Marcos - glad to see a local on here. :thumbup:

Mike

I live about two blocks from that stadium, lol. I can walk outside and literally see it.

I live about two blocks from that stadium, lol. I can walk outside and literally see it.

Haah yeah, I can see it too, but I usually have to drive a little to get to it. I live on campus.

I like your signature, haha, I'm an Astros fan too. It's gotten painful the last few weeks