Worst Year for DCI Performances?

Blue Devils show in 94 alone keeps that season from being the worst ever. One of my fav Devils shows of all time. Definition of bad###.

Am I really the only person who liked My Kind of Town? 2005 surely isn't my favorite year but I don't think it sucked. Add on everything Triple Forte said too, loved Madison and SCV.

The second half of Town was a turd. Bleh. The baseball was cute GE but the second half of Cavies show could not end soon enough.

The second half of Town was a turd. Bleh. The baseball was cute GE but the second half of Cavies show could not end soon enough.

yeah that show and Phantom left me underwhelmed for all the hype on here.

1983. General lack of overall quality in performance.

2002 and 2009.

Lackluster and the Oil Drum.

I would have to say (my opinion only) that 1987 was the worst for me. It may have been some people's favorite but just ho-hum for me.

I'd lost several volumes of CD's from the late 80's and have yet to bother to replace the 87 set. Biggest let down for me was Suncoast Sound's My Fair Lady which was at most "fair" and far from the quality of '84-86" and Blue Devils. Cadets were the only corps that year that made it interesting but I love App Spring regardless.

Again, just my opinion. Feel free to begin the "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING" responses.