The history of the Westshoremen

Jim,

even a pervert would look at Rick's pix and be ill. My dad said he was on many occasions :P

Jim,

even a pervert would look at Rick's pix and be ill. My dad said he was on many occasions :P

:P

<Need a smilie expressing absolutely NO surprise... ^0^ >

and trust me, Wally's a legendary perv.

he taught me so well :P

and trust me, Wally's a legendary perv.

he taught me so well :P

I think you taught him a few things as well :P

Ohhhhh come on now we are talking purely art here.... I still remember the crew that carried the pit equipment on the field at the Carlisle show that year (Jodi Anderson's dad).... When he seen the pics carrying the equipment on I just remember the grin he gave me... again purely art and inspiration. :)

And don't forget when Jeff was young he spent a good bit of time with Wally in the Womens bathroom at Hamilton Post. ^0^

OK it was Yankee Rebels triples sectional practice, but still..... :P

(Too good a story to forget.)

First time my folks were exposed to Westshore insanity was waiting for the bus in 1974. Steve Filipelli, complete with Blackbeard the pirate look, was walking around with a shirt that said BULL#### (without the #s), a farmers straw hat and "Howdy Doing" everyone. Howdy Do - wave by just wiggling the fingers. My dads comment was something like "#### wish I was going". Then again dad was sitting with Benny Behrens when the drunk hit the bus coming out of Giants stadium. Drunk hit right about where they were sitting.

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

I think you taught him a few things as well :P

took me til i was 30 to do it.

he was so proud B)

And don't forget when Jeff was young he spent a good bit of time with Wally in the Womens bathroom at Hamilton Post. ^0^

OK it was Yankee Rebels triples sectional practice, but still..... :P

(Too good a story to forget.)

First time my folks were exposed to Westshore insanity was waiting for the bus in 1974. Steve Filipelli, complete with Blackbeard the pirate look, was walking around with a shirt that said BULL#### (without the #s), a farmers straw hat and "Howdy Doing" everyone. Howdy Do - wave by just wiggling the fingers. My dads comment was something like "#### wish I was going". Then again dad was sitting with Benny Behrens when the drunk hit the bus coming out of Giants stadium. Drunk hit right about where they were sitting.

Wally, Randy and Jim Magilton made me take a solemn oath in 1974.

"what happens in the triples sectional in the womens bathroom at the Hamilton Post stays at the triples sectional in the womens bathroom at the Hamilton Post. "

failure to comply meant i had to ride in Uncle Norm's van in the passenger seat.

Ohhhhh come on now we are talking purely art here.... I still remember the crew that carried the pit equipment on the field at the Carlisle show that year (Jodi Anderson's dad).... When he seen the pics carrying the equipment on I just remember the grin he gave me... again purely art and inspiration. :)

Ricky, inspiration was the ceiling of the bus that the male cadet corps was using. I think it was in '81 but not sure. Those kids had class!! Centerfolds from front to back, side to side in their school bus. :P

Edited by buzzgok

Wally, Randy and Jim Magilton made me take a solemn oath in 1974.

"what happens in the triples sectional in the womens bathroom at the Hamilton Post stays at the triples sectional in the womens bathroom at the Hamilton Post. "

failure to comply meant i had to ride in Uncle Norm's van in the passenger seat.

Oh Lord, I used to take swimming lessons from Jims mom at their pool....

What the ####, did you have to live in Harrisburg to be in Baltimores triple line???

Did that with Unca Stormin' Norm one time to Reading when the bus was full. Still remember his line "C'mon, you'll have more fun with me anyway"

Best Norm line in Westshore was another concert we went to in the bus. Pull up next to Readings equipment truck and Norm says very loudly. "Oh look, the ####-a-####s are here!". Had a bunch of new members on the bus and you coulf hear their jaws hitting the floor. :music: