The history of the Westshoremen

Ok..I'll bring my maracas!

HEY ! I think we should meet at ElRodeo...can I bring my Maracas too?!?!?

:laugh: I got in enough trouble skinny dipping with you and the gang that night in Clifton NJ...nothing like Uncle Larry storming in there to break it up and handing me that washcloth sized towel to achem "cover up with" :blink: I learned my lesson THAT night...crap I hope my Dad never finds this thread...

pix? video?

^0^

pix? video?

^0^

just memories unfortunately. No, I'm not in my new digs yet, something about needing a clearer copy of the title. Hope to be in by the weekend of the 17th though. After buying the house, I can't afford to buy the booze, so, it's BYOB (sorry!)

it's ok Scott, same here. we close on our house on the 30th, so my beer buying days will slow down until about $100k is off the loan :P

I actually think that was the night we started calling you Boom Boom! hahaha!

I STILL remember the look on your face when you were in the lobby the next morning and saw the monitor for the security camera as it flashed the pool! hahahaha!!! (I also remember the Hustler dispener in the lobby!!)

That hotel is still there, I forget what it's called, but we pass it when we're going into NYC!

:wall: I got in enough trouble skinny dipping with you and the gang that night in Clifton NJ...nothing like Uncle Larry storming in there to break it up and handing me that washcloth sized towel to achem "cover up with" :lol: I learned my lesson THAT night...crap I hope my Dad never finds this thread...

IF the security camera recorded it! see my other post....

pix? video?

^0^

any way to get that video? we could make money for the corps from it

I actually think that was the night we started calling you Boom Boom! hahaha!

I STILL remember the look on your face when you were in the lobby the next morning and saw the monitor for the security camera as it flashed the pool! hahahaha!!! (I also remember the Hustler dispener in the lobby!!)

That hotel is still there, I forget what it's called, but we pass it when we're going into NYC!

I think I threw up my breakfast in the lobby when I saw the cameras...and the guy who worked night shift (HE DIDNT NEED A COPY OF HUSTLER WHILE WE WERE THERE) this was AFTER I spent a better part of the night being "counseled" by Laruen and Steve :angel: didn't help ^0^

hey...don't forget, I might be on film going down the slide BUT, that would mean they have YOU doing one BEAUTIFULLLLL pirouette off the diving board...now I would like a copy of THAT tape too b**bs They probably show it to all the new employees...YUK

any way to get that video? we could make money for the corps from it

:rolleyes: he he he ....we could get a room full of victims together and threaten to show them the video...UNLESS they pay....we'd be able to finance TWO corps !!!

Hey what's the crack about the corks? Congrats to you and Humm on your new digs. This year I have been so house poor it's not even funny. BUT, thank God I have great neighbors and there is always beer at someone's place...last week, I was in the living room and my neighbor walked in the back door and took half a case of Coors lite out of my kitchen...last night I went into his basement and took half a case of Yingling back

The water was cold....I'm sure he didn't see much! :rolleyes:

" I WAS IN THE POOL! "

I think I threw up my breakfast in the lobby when I saw the cameras...and the guy who worked night shift (HE DIDNT NEED A COPY OF HUSTLER WHILE WE WERE THERE) this was AFTER I spent a better part of the night being "counseled" by Laruen and Steve :angel: didn't help ^0^

hey...don't forget, I might be on film going down the slide BUT, that would mean they have YOU doing one BEAUTIFULLLLL pirouette off the diving board...now I would like a copy of THAT tape too b**bs They probably show it to all the new employees...YUK