The history of the Westshoremen

:music:

The water was cold....I'm sure he didn't see much! :rolleyes:

" I WAS IN THE POOL! "

If that's your story-then you stick to it....but, I know who I saw on the diving board...

so, are you going to make it to the "HBG SHOW?" I think we should have a pre-show party at ElRodeo ! si???

Didja like what you saw? :laugh: hahahaha!!!

Not sure yet....I'm off the whole week, we're doing day trips here and there, and the only solid plans are to be up in Wilkes Barre for the 4th, 5th & 6th (Gotta Dave Matthews concert on the 5th) Other than that I'm looking at like Inner Harbor, NYC, and who the ____ knows where else that week...Oy Dios Mios! Margarita Cha Cha!!! Jeeezuz could you imagine a "Shatner load" of drum corps people SLAMMED on Tequila for a show? We'd all be dancing when the Cabs were on! hahaha!

:laugh: If that's your story-then you stick to it....but, I know who I saw on the diving board...

so, are you going to make it to the "HBG SHOW?" I think we should have a pre-show party at ElRodeo ! si???

:laugh: he he he ....we could get a room full of victims together and threaten to show them the video...UNLESS they pay....we'd be able to finance TWO corps !!!

Hey what's the crack about the corks? Congrats to you and Humm on your new digs. This year I have been so house poor it's not even funny. BUT, thank God I have great neighbors and there is always beer at someone's place...last week, I was in the living room and my neighbor walked in the back door and took half a case of Coors lite out of my kitchen...last night I went into his basement and took half a case of Yingling back

Ruthie, i always think of corks when i think of you.

havent met the neighbors yet....closing is the 30th as of right now, so we'll see how they like me when they see all of my "help" on moving day :P

Not sure yet....I'm off the whole week, we're doing day trips here and there, and the only solid plans are to be up in Wilkes Barre for the 4th, 5th & 6th (Gotta Dave Matthews concert on the 5th) Other than that I'm looking at like Inner Harbor, NYC, and who the ____ knows where else that week...Oy Dios Mios! Margarita Cha Cha!!! Jeeezuz could you imagine a "Shatner load" of drum corps people SLAMMED on Tequila for a show? We'd all be dancing when the Cabs were on! hahaha!

Uncle Larry commands you to be there

hoochie hoochie...I dance to the Cabs ALL the time...don't need no stinkin' tequila.!!! It's those pants I'm tellin ya !!!!! AND THIS YEAR's SHOW IS GOING TO BE HOT !!! Ey Carumba

last year I was at the Lewisburg show...I left Cape Cod that morning at 5:30 am to just make the show...JUST TO SEE THE CABS AND THEIR ALUMNI b**bs and you should have seen the ladies in front of me...local yokels in their 60s...hair dyed black..really tight Cabs tee shirts on :sshh: to match their reallllly tight pants...sucking down wine coolers...THEN the Cabs Alumni came on...they were SO outta control...jumping up and down,panting and screaming..."oh my God oh my god" (get them a cigarette already) THEN the corps played Cherry Pink well I thought the ol gals would implode !!! I love it when they play that too...but, whew...it was B_A_D... those chicks will need CPR this year between the marching corps AND alumni groups !!!

QUOTE(Jaminbenb @ Jun 5 2006, 08:34 PM)

Didja like what you saw? hahahaha!!!

did I like what I saw??? OY DIOS MIOS MARGARITA CHA CHA....bow chicka bow wow....

I reallllllllllllyyyyy hope my parents NEVER read this.................

Edited by boomboom

oh Cabs Alumni have owned lewisburg since the show came back

Hmmm now where did I put your father's email address??? ^0^

How are your parent's btw? I ran into your father a few years back with Bob at the Hershey Theater, Bob almost #### when he saw me!

did I like what I saw??? OY DIOS MIOS MARGARITA CHA CHA....bow chicka bow wow....

I reallllllllllllyyyyy hope my parents NEVER read this.................

Edited by Jaminbenb

Hmmm now where did I put your father's email address??? ^0^

How are your parent's btw? I ran into your father a few years back with Bob at the Hershey Theater, Bob almost #### when he saw me!

[/quote

My Mom is still wild n crazy and running at the speed of light...and my Dad tries to keep up, as usual. They come down to my place once a week to help me work on my money pit...so I still get to fight with my Dad alot about doing things my way not his...and then go into the house and drink manhattans with my Mom....so I guess life is good.

I think about your parents and Denny Chiavetta's folks alot too...and Humm's parents too. I was just telling him the other night...it would never fail- I would turn around after warm-up and I would instantly spot my parents (after nabbing one last look at the trip-line butts...and then I would see everyone elses mom n dads too...it made me feel great...a real high

I miss Scott's mom. that was a quality lady, yet she could suck down a beer with the best of us

I miss Scott's mom. that was a quality lady, yet she could suck down a beer with the best of us

I never got to drink a brew with Janet but, I do remember her smile and ow much she loved the corps. We were all her bad little kids