The history of the Westshoremen

Hmmmm there's a joke in there somewhere about Ruth being wet in her bedroom :blink:

Jim...don't forget that the beginning of 79 we wore the old Devil uni's...well the hornline did, the drums just wore jackets and black pants for the first few shows...and the spraypainted shakos! (Jeez I always seem to equate black spraypaint with Westshore...we used it for dang near everything! Hats, If you forgot your marching shoes, we could always spray your sneakers, I remember Benny spraying the tires on the truck before a parade once!)

I've got em...how can i get them to you...outof my mind right now...fighting with roofer...new roof april 05 and leaked 2x...BIG time...today he says oh well, that's what you get for buying architectureal shingles? need good tough as skunk #### lawyer...any ideas out there? helppppppp from my very bedroom with a waterfall ....BB

I've got em...how can i get them to you...outof my mind right now...fighting with roofer...new roof april 05 and leaked 2x...BIG time...today he says oh well, that's what you get for buying architectureal shingles? need good tough as skunk #### lawyer...any ideas out there? helppppppp from my very bedroom with a waterfall ....BB

Email or meet up at Central Dauphin show would be cool, thanks. Will check closer to show time as this spring/summer has been a disaster planning stuff. My moms been in the hospital twice in three months with various problems and hope she gets out (and stays the #### out) this week. Only good thing is she has a new doc and he has been keeping her in while he checks (and many cases fixes) what the previous smuck left go for years.

Ben can't remember the beginning of 1979 at all. One big friggin' blur that probably is because I was freaking out realizing I would graduate in December and had no ####### idea where I should live.

she needs more corks

Hmmmm there's a joke in there somewhere about Ruth being wet in her bedroom :blink:

Jim...don't forget that the beginning of 79 we wore the old Devil uni's...well the hornline did, the drums just wore jackets and black pants for the first few shows...and the spraypainted shakos! (Jeez I always seem to equate black spraypaint with Westshore...we used it for dang near everything! Hats, If you forgot your marching shoes, we could always spray your sneakers, I remember Benny spraying the tires on the truck before a parade once!)

i remember that! Hershey was early that year and you didnt have the unis yet

i remember that! Hershey was early that year and you didnt have the unis yet

Still.... can't.... remember..... this.... :blink:

Remember freezing our butts off at the Rochester show. At old Aquinas stadium facing backfield doing the warm up and people had blankets in their laps and wearing snowmobile gloves. The applause was like "thuump, thuump....".

Guess it proves I'm the oldest of theis group. :blink:

achem....yes it was WONDERFUL to wake up to tap tap tap on my back...be nice...it was THE RAIN !!!! it really upsets me, i am afraid my swing will fall.. ^0^ :worthy::ph34r: CRAP it's raining again !!!

Yes, I remember by brother coming out on the field (not out of closet on field, pleease) with the satin uni and silver sash. He only wore it to maybe 2 shows his first year...80?...then we got the new uniforms...

Ok Jim i will bring them to the Hbg show.

achem....yes it was WONDERFUL to wake up to tap tap tap on my back...be nice...it was THE RAIN !!!! it really upsets me, i am afraid my swing will fall.. ^0^ :blink::worthy: CRAP it's raining again !!!

Yes, I remember by brother coming out on the field (not out of closet on field, pleease) with the satin uni and silver sash. He only wore it to maybe 2 shows his first year...80?...then we got the new uniforms...

Thanks...

And Bobs first year was my last.... 1979.....

i just checked with Wally. the black unis debuted in early July 79

Still have the swing huh? :lol: jeez memories memories! hahaha!

No...No...NO! Bob is probably the most safest bet of any male in the entire world that people can tell he is 100% STRAIGHT!

I concur with Jeff's post... the black and powder blue unis came out in late June early July!

I'll never forget how we thought that we were goingo SHOCK the world with the new look and BAM! Reading came out with the coats in Danville! :(

achem....yes it was WONDERFUL to wake up to tap tap tap on my back...be nice...it was THE RAIN !!!! it really upsets me, i am afraid my swing will fall.. ^0^ :lol::worthy: CRAP it's raining again !!!

Edited by Jaminbenb

oh that's right, the Blue Bananas