The history of the Westshoremen

Didn't we skip a coupla years????

the rest of 82?

83?

pre-6-week 84?

I'll get there but we were havnig a serious discussion about flatulence. This IS a Senior Corps discussion thread, and well, it can get easily sidetracked by flatulence. :smile:

I was also busy looking at that bari solo the young man from the Coats posted. I realized one of the reasons most period bugle parts in our day were in treble clef- that part would be SO much easier to read in Treble clef because there wouldn't be 8 gazillion ledger lines, which also make it look even more intimidating than it has to be.

I'll get there but we were havnig a serious discussion about flatulence. This IS a Senior Corps discussion thread, and well, it can get easily sidetracked by flatulence. :smile:

I was also busy looking at that bari solo the young man from the Coats posted. I realized one of the reasons most period bugle parts in our day were in treble clef- that part would be SO much easier to read in Treble clef because there wouldn't be 8 gazillion ledger lines, which also make it look even more intimidating than it has to be.

Pretty sad when you can get side tracked by a fart. :tongue:

Pretty sad when you can get side tracked by a fart. :tongue:

:smile: Well then, maybe we have over done the flatulance thing. So let me tell you about the best belcher ever...he was a bari player in Johnsonburg Diplomats and he could almost belch a whole chorus from a popular song in one, shall we say, enlightening moment.(especially after a few Genny cream ales and sourcream and onion chips with a dab of tobasco on top) Just goes to prove how talented old corps was.....

well Wally Cream Ale will do that to anyone

:innocent: Well then, maybe we have over done the flatulance thing. So let me tell you about the best belcher ever...he was a bari player in Johnsonburg Diplomats and he could almost belch a whole chorus from a popular song in one, shall we say, enlightening moment.(especially after a few Genny cream ales and sourcream and onion chips with a dab of tobasco on top) Just goes to prove how talented old corps was.....

Had a guy in the drumline in 93 I think. He could belch the theme from the love boat. Don't know what he used for his "power."

Had a guy in the drumline in 93 I think. He could belch the theme from the love boat. Don't know what he used for his "power."

Jinks?

Jinks?

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

I am saw him belch so powerfully he scared Kathy Hepner's rat...err dog

Still with the flatulence??!?!?! Calling Rickie Lee! (errr.. I mean Ironsides!) :tongue: