The history of the Westshoremen

No. The older guys on Three who beered up and was driven by Mel was the Animal Bus. George Nelson Drove Bus 2, the Ogre Bus, which was inhabited by most of the young guys who liked to get a bit out of hand....

that... :tongue:

George was the chief ogre! (and bottle washer)

I think that "tradition" started in 79 because we were "out doing" the animal bus in crazieness!

We were the ones that did the moon and rocket shots between busses! (and the odd breasticle shot)

I also think we ended up taking more "recyclables" of our bus! :worthy:

Wes Hair wtold me about that one at Lancer practice one day. I was like :tongue: until I remembered him from 1984 or 1985. Still owe him (in not a good way) when he saw me in uni and said "Gee I didn't know they made unis that small". :music:

Saw Nebo at Foot Solutions when my wife was looking for a certain pair of shoes. We talked and later Kris said "He's nice". My response was "#### did he calm down".

Didn't they may uni's for clothes pins that they sold at the souvie table? :worthy:

Didn't they may uni's for clothes pins that they sold at the souvie table? :tongue:

LOL, can't remember if "brother of Ogre" was the one who said something about "the GI Joe section of Sears" or if that was someone else.... :tongue:

And no on Reading... getting our #### together for DCA. Booze store is high on the list...

Plus practice Sunday and think we're getting a new piec of music... :worthy:

LOL, can't remember if "brother of Ogre" was the one who said something about "the GI Joe section of Sears" or if that was someone else.... :tongue:

And no on Reading... getting our #### together for DCA. Booze store is high on the list...

Plus practice Sunday and think we're getting a new piec of music... :worthy:

Hmmmm... 'toughskins' uni's...pretty ingenious! :tongue:

Can you get to New Cumberland? I can drive the rest of the way if you can get that far, seriously. :tongue:

Thanks for the offer, but if I could get to New Cumberland, well? Actually thinking of driving to Reading if all things work out...rooms, gas, eats, and close to a 4hr drive...odds are against it, but once a drum corps nut...who knows?

Thanks for the offer, but if I could get to New Cumberland, well? Actually thinking of driving to Reading if all things work out...rooms, gas, eats, and close to a 4hr drive...odds are against it, but once a drum corps nut...who knows?

Getting here would shave an hour off your trip, I'd think. You're about 170 miles out from here. I get up to St. Mary's once in awhile and I know the trek. Just let me know. Be glad to help.

Edited by BigW

4hour drives....sounds like my next 8 weeks, minus hotels