The history of the Westshoremen

i don't want to get that picture

That's why I'm glad I'm not quite getting it. I don't want that picture either.

Great write up Jeff! Westshore is missed on the field!

thanks. the unedited version is better IMO than what went in the book, but I have these guys to fill in many blanks.

if W ever finishes 82.

thanks. the unedited version is better IMO than what went in the book, but I have these guys to fill in many blanks.

if W ever finishes 82.

Taking college course, band season, I'll get to more details on Superman, then cut back mroe directly to the chase. Just kind of everywhere at once. I'm eeven going to my old HS Band's Alumni night to thank a couple of my former teachers and play a bit for some fun and to just keep chops up. God help them all. I'm guessing 25-30% will be enough to keep from overplaying the ensemble. :laughing:

Taking college course, band season, I'll get to more details on Superman, then cut back mroe directly to the chase. Just kind of everywhere at once. I'm eeven going to my old HS Band's Alumni night to thank a couple of my former teachers and play a bit for some fun and to just keep chops up. God help them all. I'm guessing 25-30% will be enough to keep from overplaying the ensemble. :tongue:

You WERE always loud and obnoxious! (but I mean that in a good way! :laughing: )

The second you're scared to play, it all goes south. I make MORE mistakes if I play scared or thinking I can't do it. More of a head game and mental attitude than people realize. :laughing:

That was always my attitude...If I'm gonns F*** UP, everyone is going to hear it, so they may as well hear the stuff I play RIGHT!

That was always my attitude...If I'm gonns F*** UP, everyone is going to hear it, so they may as well hear the stuff I play RIGHT!

That is the way you MUST perform. Young Padawans reading this take note. I know everyone on this thread who teaches or who has taught teaches this. Our kids perform with a very aggressive attitude if the people in charge let us teach. :laughing: