The history of the Westshoremen

ahh WTPA...I miss the Carlisles

You are not the only one!!

Just weird hearing Jen Shade on 105.7(?) the X doing morning DJ stuff with two other guys. I don't think she fits in the stations demographics age wise. :laughing:

Oh Hell I remember Fox-43s "Slim Jim" Buchanan DJing on WKBO-AM when I was in high school. same #### voice.....

ah yes WKBO. and jen is well, almost 40 now. acts 20 tho

and remember Captain Matt from 104? a 27th alum

One person I feel sorry for is the French horn soloist from Reading in 1984...poor girl got NAILED by a rifle (in the mouth no less) during prelims, and still attempted to play her solos at finals. Most people listening to that will think..well what ever they want to think...but those of us that know what happened, cringe at what she went through... she had beautiful tone, and would nail that solo every time...(she stood behind me when she played it) I felt so bad for her at finals, but she was a trooper!

Katie... can't remember last name. She was dating Rich

in a shocker to all, the City of Harrisburg, Queen Moron Mayor, can not guarantee funds to do the Holiday Parade, so the corps will not be participating

I knew she would be bad news for the city.

Talked to my dad about the parade last night and his (tongue in cheek) quote was "What about the merchants?" Then he said "What merchants?" and my thought was "Nah 2nd Street bars get more money St Patricks Day." Hell she left St Patricks parade early (Reed was there :tongue: ), probably didn't want to start outside.

Time to hire a consultant to see how to have a parade. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I knew she would be bad news for the city.

Yeah...ask my buddy who's a Hbg fireman! :tongue: