Glassmen Make 2010 Finals Night Performance

83 members have voted

1. 1. Glassmen Make 2010 Finals Night?

• YES
    • NO

I think this would more appropriatey address the Blue Knights...

Not that I don't like them, but with all the great corps who have a chance to make it, if I had to choose one to be out, it'd be this one.

they are in the group of most years in finals and have only missed finals two times since they broke in. The last couple years the retention rate has gone up which is helping them go back to that corps at the end of the 90s and early 00s. I see them in finals but you guys wont care because of me being bias. I only see the Troopers not making it from last years top 12. Best of luck to 2010 G-Men

Predicting 10-12 is going to be like predicting where lightning is going to strike.

I am NOT going to vote against the Gmen until they actually have a year that they drop out at Finals. For years I looked at every aspect of this corps as teetering on the edge of finals except the guard. The guard and the visual boost that they give to the entire corps keeps them in. Until I see that change, I’m going to stop my pessimism about this corps.

Why is this question asked almost every year lately? This is bull***. The Glassmen have been one of the most consistent top 12 corps for a LONG time. Not only that but after being stuck in 11th for four years moved up to 10th instead of "falling out" of finals this year as so many predicted. Ask the same question about some of the other corps who seem to keep falling out of finals or are just in for a year or two and then out again. Enough said!