Chris Nalls joins Crunchy Frog Design Team

Crunchy Frog is proud to announce the addition of Chris Nalls as the Director of Cover Operations for the 2010 competitive season. Chris will work closely with Crunchy Musical Director Wayne Downey on the design of an intense show entitled "An Xtreme Musical Tribute to Wayne Downey, the Awesomest Arranger Who has 400 More Brass Trophies Than All of Us Put Together." When asked about his sudden decision to join the 2010 Crunchy Frog staff, Chris simply stated "I am going to assemble the best brass players on the planet. And I think we gotta come up with a better show title."

On a related note, Crunchy Frog legend Mistress Kelli has rejoined the frog organization to assume the post of Hot Assistant Director (H.A.D.), a title that sounds far less menacing than Director of Cover Operations but is actually quite evil in and of itself. Joining Mistress Kelli in her chaotic duties with the Frog will be the former vampire lesbian from Anthrax Ripple, Evil Lolita, who will serve as the on-stage conductor for the Mini Corps.

Crunchy Frog will compete as a Mini Corps at the 2010 DCA World Championships, followed by a command performance by the Crunchy Frog Alumni Corps in the streets of Rochester that will in all likelihood result in chaos, mass confusion, international sanctions, seven degrees of global warming and approximately 406 complaint emails sent to Tom Peashey.

This is the final Crunchy Frog announcement for 2009. We mean it this time. Really.

The Rocky Horror convention's back in town. :tongue:

Chris will work closely with Crunchy Musical Director Wayne Downey on the design of an intense show entitled "An Xtreme Musical Tribute to Wayne Downey, the Awesomest Arranger Who has 400 More Brass Trophies Than All of Us Put Together." When asked about his sudden decision to join the 2010 Crunchy Frog staff, Chris simply stated "I am going to assemble the best brass players on the planet. And I think we gotta come up with a better show title."

So "Not the Nutcracker" is the frontrunner here, I assume. :tongue:

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

....and approximately 406 complaint emails sent to Tom Peashey.........

just 406?

no matter, keep drum corps evil..........

So "Not the Nutcracker" is the frontrunner here, I assume. :tongue:

Fran

I think it's a safe bet that you will never see that show title anywhere near me. :music:

Edited by drumlaw80

All I can say is that those 406 complaint emails should be sent to my new email address:

cjnalls@comcast.net

I indeed consider myself an alumnus of the frog and wear the shirt often... when painting, when shoveling snow, when performing prison ministries, when visiting leper colonies, at Mike Rogala's birthday party, whenever I think of 7 things I must do and a wide variety of other disgusting tasks, but alas, I would have to relegate myself to the alumni of the frog in the street after Mini Corps as this old lip that once played for Downey in the 70's no longer has the muscle tones of its glory years and would do disrespect to the fine 21 piece competing frog we expect to see.

I indeed consider myself an alumnus of the frog and wear the shirt often... when painting, when shoveling snow, when performing prison ministries, when visiting leper colonies, at Mike Rogala's birthday party, whenever I think of 7 things I must do and a wide variety of other disgusting tasks, but alas, I would have to relegate myself to the alumni of the frog in the street after Mini Corps as this old lip that once played for Downey in the 70's no longer has the muscle tones of its glory years and would do disrespect to the fine 21 piece competing frog we expect to see.

Hey, there's always the Honor guard....