• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Put more resources into sponsorship for Trooper members

2. Start a memorial scholarship fund in my mom's name

3. Buy more souvies from other corps

To not be so passionate about Cadets.
WHAAAAA???? I'm sorry, but that just does not compute. :cry:

ha ha ha!!! good luck at that!

that statement makes about as much sense as the other two of us lowering our support for the Troopers and Regiment respectively!

btw: don't forget to eat a lucky New Year's Day meal! for all of you non-Southerners, make sure you eat some greens, black-eyed peas, and a smoked pork product at the very least.

Edited by chaos001

March DCI.

...lend my assistance in launching Overture Youth Advocacy through the Arts (OYAA) and Forte D&BC in Dallas, Texas. Kudos to those who have done things right who have come before us--we are building our organization on your capable shoulders and look forward to joining the drum corps activity this summer!

To give DCI one more chance to either fix the noise in the Can or get out of the remaining contract and go back outdoors where it belongs.

To finally get a six pack for my ageout year and not gain a pound of the weight I lose until my metabolism ceases to exhist!!!!!! :cry:

ha ha ha!!! good luck at that!

that statement makes about as much since as the other two of us lowering our support for the Troopers and Regiment respectively!

btw: don't forget to eat a lucky New Year's Day meal! for all of you non-Southerners, make sure you eat some greens, black-eyed peas, and a smoked pork product at the very least.

And my other New Year's resolution is to keep my snarky comments to myself. :cry: